ROM 7

RELY ON ME : CHAPTER 7

Meen watched the nurse cleaned the wound for Ping. When hydrogen peroxide was put on his leg, Ping's face crumpled like a pitiful Shar Pei.

[👩‍💻: The Shar Pei is a dog breed from southern China.]

In the spite of the impulse to laugh, Meen went over to hold Ping's hand and said, 'Hold my hand.'

Ping retracted his hand and said, 'I'm not going to hold you' He's crazy, although Ping's palm did not bleed, it would still hurt since the skin was scraped.

Meen felt very helpless. It seems that Ping was still angry about the taxi. The driver said that the little boy was lucky since nothing else happened. When Ping heard this, he was shocked and realized that he might not only get robbed. Meen obviously felt Ping trembling slightly, so he was actually afraid? Meen seemed to answer driver's words unintentionally: 'Thieves also have eyes.' Sure enough, Ping was so angry that he completely forgot his fear. See that, he's still angry.

You can do whatever you like, Meen shrugged his shoulders and went away to call Net. He walked off to buy a bag of wet paper towels and came back to find that Ping had taken off his coat. The nurse was giving medicine to his elbow. He even hurt his elbow!

'Net said he would come right away.' Meen said as he unwrapped the wet paper towel.

'Oh.' Ping face twitched. What kind of medicine did the nurse use? It killed him.

'The medicine is ready. I'll come and get a tetanus needle later.' The nurse pushed the cart away.

'Wipe your face.' Meen pull the wet paper towel out of the plastic package and hand it to Ping.

A drop of water fell from the wet paper towel into Ping palm when he reached out his hand. He retracted reflectively and said, 'No.' The water on the wet paper towel contained alcohol and dripped on the broken skin of his palm, causing him to swear in pain.

Meen grabbed Ping's hand, turned it over to have a look. Meen was very angry, 'Are you hurt here, too? Why didn't you ask the nurse to give you some medicine?

His slightly harsh tone frightened her to shrink, and Ping said with amazement, 'It's only skin-breaking, it will soon be all right.'

Meen was aware that his tone had been too harsh, so he toned it down and said, 'You have to rub the medicine even if the skin is broken. I'll call the nurse.'

'No please, it's painful to rub on them.' Ping pleaded, 'It will be fast for the palm to recover, and there is no bleeding.'

Meen looked at him strangely, Ping didn't cry for the leg which was nothing but blood. Instead, he yelled at the broken skin on his hand.

'Show me your face.' Meen said.

'Why?' Ping questioned. This man was funny. How could he do that?

'Wipe the colours off your face.'

'No colours, black at most.' Ping reluctantly put his head forward.

Meen wiped the black eyeliner near his eyes vigorously.. Hell, why was it so hard to clean?

'Hey, wipe gently, did you want to ruin my face?' Ping said

'There's no need to destroy your face.' He glanced at Ping.

Ping took a deep breath and told himself, 'Ping, he is your benefactor now, you can't get revenge on him. If you kill people you would have to pay for their lives. Can't do that...'

'Ping...' There's Net's voice sounded from outside. He's the only one who would scream in the hospital. The voice fell, and he blew in like a gust of wind.