ROM 25

RELY ON ME : Chapter 25

Ping regretted as soon as he came back to his room. Anyhow, Meen had made a big meal for him. Although his face looked bad, there was no need to take it seriously. Besides, they didn’t have much time to get along in this way. What’s more, it's just the first day of communication, and it's really unlucky to make a scene. Ping hesitated to walk out of the door, leaning against the kitchen door to watch Meen tidy up the dishes and chopsticks. It was a bit of posture, especially his apron, which was pink, beautiful and harmonious.

Meen was a person who would be very attentive to everything, even washing dishes. When he finished, he would took the bowl to his eyes to see if it had been cleaned. Ping saw such a tall man lean over to wash the dishes, his temper disappeared at once. Ping walked to him lightly, wrapped his waist from behind, and put his face on Meen’s neck.

Meen’s hand that was washing the dishes stopped, and he turn his head to see the person behind him. Ping was so obedient. Meen temper disappeared, wiped his hands and turned back to embrace him. The little one was so soft, embedded in his arms, so naturally.

‘Ping.’

‘Yes?’

‘Don't you feel dirty with your face resting on my neck?’ He asked, rubbing his head.

Ping raised his head and said, ‘Meen, I was crazy to have held you.’ he said while leaving. Meen quickly pulled his back,

‘Don't go. What's the matter with being dirty? Just wash your face then.’

Thus, the first vigorous cold war lasted less than 20 minutes, and it was a pity that it came to an abrupt end just after Ping’s fruitless compromise. But Ping thought, he didn’t have much time to get along well with him, and then they'll be across the Pacific Ocean. So just get along well with him, breaking a day into two days. Of course, such a mood was set in the context that Meen would go to MIT. He did not want to ask him, dare not ask and needn’t ask. After all, in Ping’s mind, Meen would definitely go to the United States and of course he could understand. If it was he who had to go, he would go as well. The person who didn’t want to go would be a fool. He was not a fool, he was a genius.

Ping found that the quickest way to warm up their feelings was the physical contact. Although it sounded a little impure, since he offered Meen a heart-grabbing hug from behind, their feelings had a qualitative leap, at least they were no longer embarrassed. This is mainly due to the fact that Meen’s was no longer sullen. He would occasionally came in to harass him when he passed by his room. He would tease Ping or rub his hair. But most of the time, he just held a book in his arms and entered Ping’s room without asking a word. He leaned on Ping’s bed to turn over the book, chatted up when he had something to say, and just read quietly when there were no words. Sometimes he would suddenly reach over to cover Ping’s hand which was clicking the mouse, laughing at the fact that Ping’s hand was smaller than him.

Ping still felt a little sorry, as if the two had not been in love before the love became natural. But on second thought, it would be good to go on like this.

Life was so harmonious that he forgot the Net until one day when he came home, he was blocked by Net at the stairway entrance.

Haven’t seen each other for many days, he had lost a lot of weight, with dark circles under his eyes. He had been looking at him with hot eyes since he stopped her.

Ping squeezed out a smile: ‘How is James?’ I've been so busy lately that I haven't had time to see him.’

Net's face was gloomy. ‘Did you read the letter I wrote to you?’