ROM 8

RELY ONE ME : CHAPTER 8

Ping was carried upstairs by Net.

Net insisted on holding him upstairs. Ping couldn't refuse. They spent too much time at the downstairs of Ping's dormitory. Ping had to let Net take him upstairs.

It was James who opened the door. His face stiffened for a second when he saw Net holding him. Then he smiled again.

‘What happened?’ James never looked away from Net's face.

‘He was injured.’ Net walked into the dormitory with Ping in his arms.

Everyone else in the dormitory came together.

Dunk screamed at the end of his foot, ‘How did this happen?’

‘I caught the gangster bravely on the road and was flattened.’ Ping said with a smile.

‘You're in a good mood for joking.’ Prom sighed twice. ‘You can go to a medical magazine with your feet.’

‘Which medical journal do you belong to? Even this could be accessible.’ Ping said in a joking way.

‘Don't talk about useless things, what's the matter?’ Dunk asked, frowning.

‘I was robbed by somebody on the motorcycle and dragged several meters, that's all.’ Ping said.

‘That's it?’ Prom snorted, ‘How much time will it take to recover from this?’

‘The doctor said it shouldn't touch the water or rub on the wound and it will recover within two or three weeks.’ Net finally interrupted, ‘You may have to take care of him this time.’

‘No problem.’ James jumped out in time. ‘You can rest assured.’

‘Thank you then.’ Net gave James a big smile. ‘I'll treat you all for lunch.’

Dunk looked at Ping and said, ‘ What should you do then?’

‘Just pack it for me when you come back.’ Ping said.

‘Idiot, I can just take you back down with me.’ Net took it for granted, ‘You'll be starving after we finish eating.’

‘That's too much trouble.’ James said in a hurry, ‘Why don't I go down to buy some food for Ping now, and we can eat together later’

Dunk groaned, and his face was upset.

‘Isn’t it enough for me to have such a shame once?’ Ping pulled Dunk’s shirt, but said it to Net.

‘Then... Why don't I treat you again next time?' Net hesitated for a moment. ‘I'll buy you some delicious food later.’

There was nothing wrong with everyone except for James's disappointed face. Net simply asked everyone what they wanted to eat and went out.

After the stranger left, Prom and Dunk began to ask questions.

‘Are your bones broken or anything like that?’ Prom looked at Ping worriedly.

‘No, it's not that bad.’ Ping shook his head.

‘How did you get those injuries? Isn’t it too expensive just to go to the interview?' Dunk complained.

‘That’s right, why were you so stupid?’ Prom said in a distressed tone, ‘Just give him the bag, it's just a bag.’

Ping smiled pleasantly: ‘It was too late to let go.’

‘You guys stop talking. Ping has been sad enough.’ James said suddenly.

Everyone was silent because of his sudden interruption.