ROM 14

RELY ON ME: Chapter 14

Ping didn't remember how he got back to his dormitory.

James was the only one in the dormitory. He moved a chair and sat on the balcony. When Ping entered the door, he turned around and gave him a fierce look. The naked hatred made him scared.

Darkness... The breathless darkness...

There were intermittent gasps coming to his ears, with whirring wind, the sound of leaves rubbing against leaves, and... Far away, there was a boy crying. He was crying. Why did he cry? Ping walked slowly over and patted him on the shoulder. He turned around and looked at him with only one pair of eyes on his white face!

Ping suddenly wakes up from his dream, sweating bitterly.

Fortunately, it was just a dream. He gasped slightly, tried to turn over to change his position and keep sleeping.

There's a guy standing in front of his bed!

Fear was like a pair of big hands, tightening Ping's neck tightly tightening it tighter and tighter until he could hardly breathe.

The cold eyes and the deep resentment in his eyes all made his hair creep.

It seemed the guy is aware that he was awake. The shadow gave him a vicious look and climbed up the ladder. Ping quivered, pulled up the quilt and covered himself.

Nightmare and fright, when Ping went up in the morning, his eyes were red. Dunk was frightened when he wandered to the toilet. He spit out the foam in his mouth and said,

'Ping, what's wrong?'

'Didn't sleep well.' Ping returned weakly.

Dunk rushed over and pulled his to the full-body mirror.

'No, look at your neck!'

Ping looked in the mirror. His neck was red and swollen. What happened last night like a fast-moving movie, which passed through his mind quickly.

'Ping, it's not a kiss mark, is it?' Dunk looked at her strangely.

Ping was trying to say something when he pointed his eyes at his arms in the mirror and busily lifted his sleeves. There were red dots on his arms. He squatted down and lifted his pants, there were red dots on his legs. He squeezed out a bitter smile:

'I have a wine rash.'

'Really, but I don't think the swelling on your neck is the same as that on your hands and feet.'

'There are many blood vessels around the neck. Of course, it will be swollen.' A wise idea quickly occurred to Ping's mind.

'Don't you need to see a doctor?'

Ping shook his head. 'It will be over in a few days, just keep inside the dormitory.'

Dunk said as if remembering something,

'How do I remember that you said you were going to help clean the house the night before last?'

Ping remembered it as well after Dunk's words that he had to do voluntary work today. He really didn't want to do it, but he couldn't tell Meen that he was in a bad mood and didn't want to work because he had been kissed by his sweetheart.

'Sweetheart'... Whose heart was not made of flesh and blood, simple and fragile? If possible, Ping really wanted to label every heart as fragile, handle with care.

So, the sweetheart of everyone, could you, could you please, please handle it with care.

Net have you seen it? Fragile, handle with care.