ROM 16

RELY ON ME: Chapter 16

‘Ah -’ Ping turned over and sighed the 1001st breath tonight. He really wanted to dig a hole to bury himself. It's really rare to lose face like him.

Back before leaving work, Phi Lee suddenly appeared and told Ping that a star would come to shoot an advertisement tomorrow, so he’d better dress professionally and go to the filming scene with him. Ping pondered for a long while and was not sure what professional clothes would be like in the advertising business, so he had to invite the sister, who reluctantly told him to wear fashionable clothes. The sister had liked the star for a long time and wanted to go with Phi Lee, but he just disagreed whatever she said. So the sister strongly condemned the ** luck that Ping could follow.

Ping went to buy a pair of dress shoes as soon as he left work. He used to have one pair, which were uncomfortable to wear. He had worn it twice, but was tortured to death every time. When he returned home, Meen was not in, so he simply ate a bowl of instant noodles before practicing the script for the advertisement. Although he had interview peoples several times for school project, he still get the nervous to talk with stranger. He could hide his shyness by talking for few second but he would show his true colors when people look at him back . About twenty minutes of practicing, Meen came back with food in his hand. Ping swallowed and looked at him eagerly when he saw the head of the bearded old man on the paper bag,.

Meen handed him the food helplessly, ‘I bought it for you. Don’t be so pitiful.’

Ping cheered and rushed towards KFC --- that's how the tragedy happened.

Having been blinded by the food, Ping accidentally hit the table infront of him. Ping flopped down, and then... Because ‘distance = speed * time’, and the distance between Ping and Meen was known < the speed of Ping * the time of Ping in the air, so Ping was glorious... threw Meen down. And because of the mysterious mathematic problem between Ping’s height and Meen's height, when Ping threw Meen down, ugh... that... just... Two lips touched at zero distance.

Was it embarrassing enough? Come on, wave your hands with God and shake your head. It's not enough, not enough.

When Ping and Meen were in a hurry to leave each other's body, er... That... there was a disorder in busy, Ping put his hand on something that shouldn't be put on, and then... The ‘thing’ that shouldn't have been put on had the valiantly reaction of the legendary youthfulness.

‘Oh -’

Ping sat up in bed straightforwardly, what did that guy say just now? He said, Ping, you have been too hungry and thirsty. If you really need it, we can discuss. Ohh - Meen, what a bitch! he had mistaken him for a good man just because he hadn't said harsh words to him for days. Ping beat the pillow several times and laid back in bed. Two seconds later, he bounced back. He…he responded! He responded to him, and he just happened to be a man?, so... According to the logical reasoning,

‘∵A = B,

∵A = C, →∴B = C,

And ∵C = D, →∴B = D,

That is to say, he... responded to men. So he's got water in his head to have fantasized the love and hate between Net and him. Ping suddenly relaxed and felt self-mockery. Oh, it's a pity that he didn't write the script because he could act so dramatically. If Meen knew that Ping had thought he liked Net, would he be killed?