dracule mihawk

Cassidy sat in front of Zoro and placed a large bottle of liquor on the table.

"And that?" the swordsman snapped with a big smile.

"I played a bet with an old man there, he lost and I won a bottle of liquor," she shrugged, uncovering the bottle.

"Oh, and Nami?" he asked confused, pouring the alcohol into the small shot glasses.

"She said he would go for a drink," she replied without much importance, bringing the small glass to her lips, downing the liquor in a single sip.

"It's very strong."

Cassidy laughed, drinking too.

"You're a complete drunk, Roronoa," she mocked.

"I bet you too."

"You're wrong, I know how to control myself, dear friend," she assured, raising her shot of liquor.
"You know nothing about me."

"I bet I know more about you than you know about me," he mentioned with a confident smile.

"Yes, of course," she responded sarcastically.

"Do you want to bet?" he smiled mockingly.
"If I guess something about you, you drink," he poured the liquor into three tiny glasses.
"If you guess something about me, I drink," he explained.

"I accept, swordsman," she smiled, crossing her legs.
"Tell me everything you know about me. I still don't know myself completely."

"I bet your mother pampered you so much as a child that now you're a real madam and drink water with ice cubes," he mocked, receiving a dirty look from the brunette."

"You must be thirsty."

"Was I wrong?"

"The truth is that my mother disappeared when I turned seven years old, I have always taken care of myself," she extended the little shot.
"Come on, drink, moss-head baby."

The green-haired man smiled and drank the alcohol in a quick sip.

"It's your turn, madame."

"Okay, but I've been reading you since you crossed the doors of that locker room," the brunette warned.
"I bet you didn't have any friends growing up."

"I had friends," the swordsman assured.

"Swords don't count," she interrupted, making the green-haired man laugh.

"I had a friend," he confessed, staring at her.

Cassidy wiped away her teasing smile

"Just like me," she smiled again and looked at him.

"Your drink."

"Your drink."

They both took their shots at the same time, and then looked at each other with a wide smile.

The minutes passed and Nami joined their conversation, in an attempt to get to know each other a little more. When Usopp interrupted them.

"Hey, we have a new best friend," the dark-haired man spoke, it was clear that he drank too much alcohol.
"What do you say your name is?"

"Which one of you is Monkey D. Luffy?" the stranger asked, getting straight to the point.

"Who wants to know?"
the navigator spoke.

"You are Dracula Mihawk," Roronoa revealed, staring at him.

"Do you know him, moss?" Cassidy asked in a whisper.