the dinner

"Usopp, think fast!" Cassidy shouted, throwing a piece of chocolate towards her friend, who caught it in his mouth in moments.

"And that's number forty-two!" he laughed, taking a sip of champagne.

"Is it a challenge? I want to play!" Luffy joined in with notable enthusiasm, opening his mouth towards Cassidy.

The brunette smiled and took more snacks from Sham's bowl, who was watching them with a displeased expression. Cassidy smirked at him.

"Ready, Luffy? Today our challenge begins," the young woman warned.

"More than ready!" Usopp patted the brunette's shoulders.

Cassidy instantly threw the first sandwich, landing it in the captain's mouth.

"Woah!" Luffy celebrated, chewing the chocolate sandwich.

"That's number one!" Cassidy smiled, high-fiving both young men.

"They are delicious," Luffy put more of those snacks in his mouth.

"Isn't that true? Usopp smiled.

"Why don't you eat, Cassidy?"

He extended the sandwiches towards the brunette, which she denied, moving her hand away from her.

"No, thank you. I'm allergic to chocolate," Cassidy explained.

"You see, Luffy. Cassidy is a little. . . weird with food. There are many that she cannot digest," he pointed to her to speak.

"I won't say all the foods I dislike, Usopp," she denied.

"And what do you eat?" Roronoa interrupted, drinking liquor.

"Mmm, I like soup," she smiled, taking one last sip of her champagne.

"You're weird," Luffy laughed.

"Join my crew," he asked.

Cassidy glanced at Kaya coming down the stairs and smiled, completely ignoring Luffy's question.

"She looks beautiful, doesn't she?" she nudged her best friend, followed by a mischievous smile.

Usopp stared at the blonde, while Cassidy made hearts in the air, causing Nami to laugh.

"Nami, Cassie! Those dresses look divine on you," Kaya complimented, receiving a smile from both of them. "The red one belonged to my mother. It was one of her favorites," she smiled, caressing the garment that Nami was wearing.

"Ah. Sorry, I. . ." the navigator tried to apologize, being interrupted by Kaya.

"No, no, no," she denied repeatedly. "Surely, I would agree that you look splendid," Nami smiled again.

"You look splendid too, Kay-Kay," Cassidy complimented, taking her friend's hands with a smile.

"Always so sweet, Cassie," Merry spoke, giving the young woman a radiant smile.

Cassidy widened her smile.

"Kaya. Sorry for interrupting you, give me a second, please," Merry interrupted, whispering to the girl. "There are issues regarding the transfer of ownership of the shipyard that we must discuss as soon as possible."

"Merry, dear friend," Klahadore intervened, positioning himself next to Kaya,
"There is always business with you."

Both Nami and Cassidy looked at each other, somewhat confused and expectant about the situation.

"Tonight is a celebration, mmm?" he smiled forcedly.
"What if we better go to the dining room?" the butler suggested, pointing to the hallway that led them to this same one.