nami's past

The crew walked for a few minutes and finally arrived at the house, after crossing the large tangerine grove.

"I guess we're here," the captain smiled, but backed away when that blue-haired woman came out of the house with a gun in her hands, threatening them.

"Turn around, now!" the dark-skinned woman ordered, pointing at them.

"Wow! What did I tell you, friends?" Usopp hid behind Zoro, pulling Cassidy next to him, but Sanji was faster and stuck the brunette next to him.

Cassidy frowned.

"Hey, I saw you a while ago. I think you and I have something in common," the captain spoke.

The woman pulled the trigger.
"I have a gun and you are in front of it. What could we have in common?" she said obviously.

"Let's start with Nami. It seems like you know her well," he spoke again.

"She is a theif without a conscience, and when there is nothing left to steal, she leaves without looking back. Now get off my property," she responded with total simplicity.

"Nami is a part of our crew.. She's our friend," Luffy shrugged with a tiny smile.

She frowned.
"Well, that doesn't exist for my sister. The sooner you notice it, the better it is," she said.

"Sisters. It seems logical. Both are equally beautiful," the cook complimented.

Cassidy rolled her eyes again.

"Oh, please. She fooled you guys big time, I already realized. You are not special and I can't help you."

"Do you want to eat something?" the cook asked again.

"What?" she looked at him with a frown.

"It's an exchange, that's all. For your valuable time and information," he noticed out of the corner of his eye how Cassidy frowned and crossed her arms.
He put his hand back on her waist.

"Do you cook?" Nami's sister spoke again.

"He's a waiter," Zoro responded, causing Cassidy to laugh a little.

"He is the best cook in the East Blue," Usopp assured.
"You will never taste anything better in your life, Usopp's word."

"I don't have much to do."

"Oh, you'd be surprised how much he can do with little," Cassidy joked with a small, teasing smile.

"Let's go. What are you saying? A little dinner, a little conversation."

"Good," she lowered the gun.
"But if there is no dessert, then no," she warned.

Sanji smiled mockingly at the swordsman, who went ahead and entered the house, being followed by Usopp and Luffy.

"Thank goodness all women reject you, because I honestly wouldn't know how to control my jealousy," Cassidy laughed, separating herself from the cook.

Although he also doesn't know how to control his jealousy.

"Yes, it's. . . wait, what?" he frowned with a goofy smile, but Cassidy ignored him, walking into the house.

━♡

"For you, madame," Sanji placed the plate of food in front of Cassidy and gave her a small wink.

The brunette briefly kissed his cheek and smiled at him, murmuring a small thank you.

"Mmm!" Nojiko savored the food quite quickly, while Usopp watched her with a half smile.

"See, I told you," Usopp smiled.