black cat pirates

It was midnight and neither Usopp nor Cassidy could fall asleep, so they were both in the kitchen of their friend's large mansion, enjoying each other's company.

"You know, Soppi? I think you should confess to Kay-Kay," Cassidy spoke quickly, resting her chin on her palm, watching her friend play with her rubber band.

"Wh-What? Oh, shut up," he stammered, his cheeks feeling hot.

"Come on, stop acting like you don't understand what I mean. I know you like our Kay-Kay, and she likes you a lot," she laughed, smiling mischievously.

"God, you're completely crazy to see a little romance in your boring life, aren't you?" Usopp mocked, stuffing a seed into one of the family's large pots.

"Hmm, maybe," she shrugged.
"A little romance never hurt anyone, Soppi. They say falling in love is beautiful," she said with a smile.

"You fall in love then," the sniper suggested.

"Aha, and whose? I remind you that the only one I know is you and honestly. . . you don't seem the most attractive to me," she joked, receiving a dirty look from his friend.

"Hey!" he complained, noticeably offended.

"I was just joking, I mean, you're like a brother to me," she confessed.

"No, no, no. I'm your brother," he corrected, emphasizing the your.

"Okay, you're my brother," she laughed, raising both hands in a sign of peace.
"But now, confess once and for all, it overwhelms me to see that you both like each other and neither dares to confess it," she made a noticeable pout.

"Do I really notice that much?" he got frustrated, running both hands over his face.

"Oh, oh, of course, my dear Soppi. Even a blind man would notice it," she mocked.
"Oh, Kaya! Let me tell you about my great adventures. Mua, mua, mua," she said with a honeyed and high-pitched voice, receiving a cloth in the face.

"You seriously need a boyfriend, crazy woman," he rolled his eyes, looking at her.

"Oh yes. I want one. Get me a boyfriend, Soppi," she smiled childishly.

"I'm not a magician," he said with a grimace.

"It's true. Well, when we become pirates, I'll make our next crewman fall in love with you," he was clearly joking, or maybe not.

"I want to see you in a loving situation, you would be unbearable, you would talk about him up to your ears," he sighed.

"Oh, as if you don't talk about Kaya every chance you get," Cassidy defended herself.

Both friends looked towards the stairs, seeing a smiling Luffy and a bitter swordsman.

"They can't sleep either, huh?" the pirate spoke, approaching both friends.

"Not after that dinner," they responded in unison, letting out a dry laugh.

"Didn't I get you into trouble with Kaya? Sometimes she gets the better of me," he smiled, beginning to put snacks in his pocket.

"No, it was worth it to see the look on Klahadore's face," both friends laughed, high-fiving.

"That's enough!" Cassidy repeated in a deep voice, making those present laugh.

"It was fantastic, seriously. I thought his head was going to explode," Usopp agreed.
"Hey, was everything you said true?" he asked towards Luffy.

"That, is it true that you faced the clown and the guy with the axe hand?" Cassidy asked curiously.