Birthday Crashing Indominus

Walking through tall grass in a Jungle that is blisteringly hot, is so not fun when we have no idea where the Indominus is. So, we were all on edge. Especially when a stick broke causing us to let out screams, as we turned in the direction in alarm.

"Sorry, I stepped on a twig," Ben sighed apologetically.

"Ugh, come on, man," Yaz complained.

"You done gave me a heart attack!" Sammy complained as well.

"I should step on you," Kenji threatened him causing me to glare at him.

"It's okay, Ben. We're all on edge," Darius reassured him.

"And lost," Yasmina sassed. Yep I'm getting sick of my sister's 'I'm better than everyone else', bitter attitude.

"Yeah, we've been out here for a while now. Darius, we sure we're still headed towards the park?" Sammy asked causing Brooklynn to snap again.

"Well, we'd be sure if I still had my phone, because it has a GPS, a compass app, and is also a phone!"

Yasmina then shoved Brooklynn, "Sammy didn't steal your phone! No one stole your phone! Can we please stop talking about the phone?"

I got in between Yasmina and Brooklynn as I pointed my index finger at Yasmina saying, "back off."

She looked at me in shock before her anger took over. "Oh, I see. Your just agreeing with her and protecting her, because you weren't there for Kida!" Yasmina snapped at me as she got into my face.

I took a step away from her after what she said as a look of hurt flashed across my face as everyone looked at me before I glared at her with all the anger and pain I felt. She doesn't know anything. That was when a look of realization crossed her face, but the damage was already done.

"Nyima, I didn't--"

"Save it!" I harshly snapped at her, stopping her before she could even try to give me a stupid reason.

"What do you have in your pocket?" I finally asked Sammy as I turned my attention to her, watching as she covered her pocket.

"I don't know what you're talking about," she stammered as everyone looked at her then to me as I glared at her before rolling my eyes and grabbing Brooklynn's hand leading her away from the two girls.

"My fellow campers, chill!" Kenji yelled gaining all our attention as we all looked at him as he was walking towards Darius. "What we need is someone who can make the hard call on what to do next. Since I'm obviously leadership material . . ." Everyone just gave him a blank look.

"I'll do this. And my first decree as leader is for everyone to shut up and just listen to Darius," Kenji said as he swung his arm around Darius' shoulders.

"Huh?" Darius questioned not believing what just came out of Kenji's mouth. As the two boys then had a small private conversation.

"Are you okay?" Brooklynn asked me gently as I fiddled with the bracelets. I just looked at her with a weak smile as I nodded trying not to worry her. Although I could feel a few pairs of eyes looking at me. I just ignored them as I looked over at the two boys.

"So, which way, Darius?" Kenji asked causing the boy in question to give him a blank look. He then took a look around at our surroundings.

"Please, you're just trying to cover up the fact that you're lost too, Mr. VIP," Brooklynn sassed the boy who brags about being rich. "None of us know where we are."

"I know where we are!" Darius exclaimed as he started to run in a direction.

"We're by the Carnotaurus Paddock! I thought this place looked familiar," Darius explained as we all looked after him.