XXV

*:・゚✧*:・ Sana *:・゚✧*:・

It was 6 PM and freezing cold by the time Sana and Sato got home from the airport, though thankfully still warmer than the harsh winter in Moscow. They were only there for a week and yet they couldn't comprehend how the people who lived there could possibly put up with the extreme weather.

Sana busied herself with unlocking the door, her fingers red and numb from the cold. Their mom couldn't come with them unfortunately, stuck working long shifts at the hospital to support them but she watched the whole thing live with the rest of the nurses.

She pushed the door open and stepped into the dark, the house unusually warm. Their mom's shift started two hours ago so the warmth from the heater would've disappeared.

"Why's it so warm in here?" Sato asked sceptically, closing the door behind them after dragging their suitcase in, clearly thinking the same thing as her.

"I don't know... Mom would've left hours ago," Sana answered. She felt along the wall for the light and flicked it on, almost jumping out of her skin when all the people she knew jumped out from various hiding places.

"What the fuck! I almost had a heart attack." Sato yelled causing a few people to chuckle.

"Welcome back champion!" Yoko cheered, running up and clomping Sana into a warm hug. Sana smiled and wrapped her arms around her friend.

"What are you all doing here?" Sana smiled, pulling back from the hug and looking around the living room at the people gathered. The volleyball team, some of the kids from her ballet class—including Dai, god knows how he got here before the twins—and Yoko of course.

"How did you even get in? did you break a window or something?" Sato questioned, shrugging his coat off. "And Dai! How did you manage to get here first? We were on the same plane!"

"Only by chance," Dai gave him a cheeky smile, his dimples showing.

Tobio walked over to Sana whilst everyone was distracted by Sato. he'd only just got back from Tokyo earlier that day but Sana was glad he came. A week away from a soulmate is like a lifetime. He wrapped her up in his arms, placing an inconspicuous kiss on her temple as he pulled her in so everyone in the room wouldn't see.

"How does it feel being world champions you two?" One of the girls from her class, Aika, asked, a flirty smile on her face as she glanced at Dai. She'd had a huge crush on him since the day she joined the dance school four years ago, and had once begged their instructor to pair them in class just so she could talk to him. Sana was just glad there was no conflict between herself and Aika for being Dai's dance partner, but luckily she'd seen Sana with Tobio around school.

"I still can't believe it," Dai answered, nibbling on one of the cupcakes Yoko had baked for the occasion.

"It's weird, I keep forgetting," Sana said, her chin resting on tobio's shoulder as she gazed at Aika.

"What are you gonna do now? Are there any competitions bigger than the International Grand Prix?" Yamaguchi asked, Yachi by his side dressed in a white turtleneck sweater.

"Go again next year. We aren't old enough to receive offers from companies yet so we'll have to stay at the top until we're 18 and can become principal dancers." Sana answered, breaking away from Tobio's grasp to finally take off her coat, and hanging it up by the front door.

"I met Takada Akane's cousin at the youth camp, he watched the competition with me. Sato I also Miya Atsumu, he said he knew you."

All the dancers in the room gasped at the mention of one of the most famous ballerinas to come out of Japan, all of them hounding him for more information, including Sato and Dai. Sana watched with a smile as Tobio shyly told them what he knew—which wasn't really a lot but she was glad he was being social.

"Yoko, Atsumu said he wants to meet you. Apparently, he and his twin brother are some of your 'first fans'." Tobio turned to her.

"They'll probably see me when you guys go to nationals, I'll be going to support my favourite brother."

"I'm your only brother..." Daichi chimed in, munching on snacks that people had brought over to celebrate.

"Yoko c'mere I want to Facetime him so we can watch him freak out," Sato said mischievously, pulling out his phone. Yoko laughed and scurried over along with Sana and tobio, the rest of the group went back to what they were doing, chatting amongst themselves.

The phone only rang once before Atsumu picked up, laid on his couch. "Hi, Sato! did Kageyama tell you that we met?"

"Yeah, that's why I called. I have someone here who wants to meet you." Sato gave him an innocent smile.

"Who? your sister? I watched her compete with Kageyama and Omi a few days ago." Atsumu began to ramble.

"She's here too but that's not the person," he paused as he grabbed Yoko's arm and pulled her into the frame. "You're a fan of Sawamura Yoko right? Tobio said you were."

Atsumu gasped and sat up. "Oh my god. Osamu! Come here now!"

"What do you want?" A voice shouted back, presumably his brother.

"yoko! yoko is on the phone!"

"What?"

Atsumu moved to the side and a face identical to his popped up.

"Oh hi, Atsumu has a huge crush on you. he even bought your merch," Osamu said, dodging the punch Atsumu sent to his arm.

"'Samu shut up!"

"Hi, boys! Are you twins? Sana and Sato are twins too, is that why you're friends?" Yoko began questioning them, taking the phone from Sato so she could talk to them.

"We met Sato when he was busking in Tokyo, we didn't know he was a twin until later on." osamu answered seeing as Atsumu was too busy trying to compose himself.

Yoko hummed. You're going to nationals, right? I'll see you there but for now, I need to go celebrate my best friend becoming a world champion, bye!"

"Bye!" Atsumu called happily as she handed the phone back to Sato.