XII

*:・゚✧*:・゚Sana *:・゚✧*:・゚

Sana remained in a loved-up state of bliss for the rest of the weekend, falling into daydreams when she was supposed to be studying or rewatching her old dance competition videos. Sato had made it his mission to make fun of her whenever he caught her smiling wistfully at her own thoughts instead of concentrating on whatever she was supposed to be doing at that moment.

Though they'd labelled it as 'hanging out', it had definitely seemed like a date with the affection they'd shown and their obvious crushes on each other.

Sato had complained that she was overly excited about hand-holding and hugging when she animatedly told him all about her little outing with Kageyama, but considering that before meeting him she could barely make eye contact with a boy outside of dance without wanting to run away, this was a huge step for her—especially since they only started properly talking recently and Tobio was just as shy as her.

Sana's mom was positively ecstatic when the twins told her everything—from the soulmate connection to the date. She wasn't around a lot, she worked night shifts at the hospital and slept during the day so they would only really get to talk to her on Sundays when she had her day off. She gathered Sana in her arms and congratulated her on finding her soulmate.

*:・゚✧*:・゚Tobio *:・゚✧*:・゚

Tobio spent the rest of the weekend alone with nothing to do but think about his time out with Sana. She'd impressed him with all the research she'd done on volleyball since she came to his practice. She said that she wanted to know all about it so she could support him properly and now tobio wanted to return the favour.

The only problem was that everything was in French.

He ended up having to watch YouTube videos explaining the words and which move they represented and by Sunday night, he'd only gotten a few memorised, like pas de deux and pirouette—his brain hurt too.

he wanted to impress Sana just as she had impressed him but ballet terminology was hard to learn, especially over one weekend.

—/<3/—

The next morning, Tobio was up bright and early for morning volleyball practice. His stomach fluttered at the thought of seeing Sana again too and he decided to seek her out at break time instead of waiting until lunch.

She was with a tall, tanned, blonde girl in the class 1-4 classroom when he finally found her. He made the mistake of heading straight to the dance studio thinking she'd be there and ended up having to trek all the way back up to the first year's hallway.

Unfortunately for him, Tsukishima noticed him before Sana did—she was engrossed in something the girl was showing her on her phone.

"Hey King, here to see your crush?" Tsukishima said loud enough to attract the attention of most people in the room, they all glanced at him awkwardly and Kageyama could feel his annoyance bubbling as a scowl painted its way across his face. He glanced over to Sana, both she and the girl were looking at him. without thinking twice, he strolled over to them and Sana greeted him softly.

"Hey Tobio," she smiled at him, pausing the video that the girl was playing. "This is my friend, Sawamura Yoko, Yoko this is Kageyama Tobio."

Tobio mumbled a quiet greeting and Yoko gave him a wide smile, her brown eyes crinkling. "Nice to meet you Kageyama, Sana's told me a lot about you."