"An Unexpected Match V" DILF/DBF Miguel O'Hara x Female Reader

I am truly sorry for such a delay in updates. College and work has been taking up all my time. But I'm happy to finally get another chapter out! This one shot/ story book is no where near ending! Just wanted to put that out there if anyone was thinking I stop writing.

This was not looked over yet. Will look over it soon.
—————————————————————————

It has been three months now since you've began your relationship with Miguel and two months since he asked you to move in with him and Gabi.

You breath put a tired sigh as you wipe the drops of sweat from your face. The punching bag from your fists.

"Mig, how do you train for hours like this everyday." You stop, resting your hands above your head to breath better. Miguel came from
behind the punching bag with a smile as he wrapped an arm around your waist, pulling you into his sweaty bare chest.

"It took a long time to get to this level of training. Now it's just part of my daily routine. Even better today that you decided to join me. It's so hard for me not want to ravish you against the bench press." Miguel gently lifted your chin as he placed  a loving kiss to your lips.

"I'll definitely let you maintain your routine. I'll just stick to my basic treadmill and weights. But I glad to be your gym body everyone once in a while." You return the kiss tasting the salt of sweat on his lips. Stepping away briefly you grab your water bottle and took a swing of water. Of course the large hydro flask made water spill down your neck to your chest. Bad mistake.

Lust clouded the brownish red hues of Miguel as swiftly picked you up and laid you on the matted floor.

"M-Miguel?" Lifting your legs over his shoulders he ripped your workout leggings wide enough to see your gorgeous lips and inner thighs.

"H-hey! I liked those."

"Naughty girl, wearing no underwear. What am I going to do with you mhm?" Miguel grabbed your hips as he lowered his face between your thighs as his tongue licked up your folds to your clit.

"I-I'm doing laundry. All of m-my thongs are in, fuck that fells good, in the wash. And my other underwear makes a panty-line." Your fingers intertwine in his dark curls as you gently thrusts your hips up. Thankfully your were at Miguel's home gym and not somewhere public, cause you knew that wouldn't stop him from ravaging you.

"Amor, you taste heavenly as always. Maybe even more sweet after working out." Miguel lifted your hips closer to his mouth as he continued to tongue fuck you. You tug at his hair more which made him hum in approval against you letting a moan escape from your lips. You cover your mouth with your other hand to stifle your moans afraid to wake up Gabi.

The hand over your mouth was snatched and pinned to your side as Miguel lightly glared up at you. "Don't cover up your voice. I want to hear you."

"B-but Gabi."

"It's 6am she's still asleep."

You laid there in a pool of sweat, overstimulated after your third orgasm. You knew Miguel loved eating you out but the overstimulation was becoming too much.

"Miggy n-no more. Please." You tried to gently push his head away from your throbbing clit, but was proven unsuccessful as you heard Miguel growl from your slight protests. The alarm on Miguel's phone went off which made him groan as he finished you off before sitting up and turning off the alarm.

"It's 7 already." Miguel groaned in frustration as he licked his lips, savoring the taste of you. You sat up, leaning on your elbows as you try to calm your breathing as you lightly glare at your boyfriend.