"An Unexpected Match IV" DILF/DBF Miguel O'Hara x Female Reader

I'm sorry for the late update! I moved back to college and I've been trying to find time to write. I think my best days to post is Fridays. For now only once a week. If I'm able to post two times a week I'll let you know.

I apologize for any grammatical mistakes. Didn't reread over it yet cause I'm exhausted. Will look over it tomorrow.💕
—————————————————————————
Your eyes fluttered open, awakened by fingers gently brushing some of your hair out of your face. A smile graces your lips as you stretch your back slightly and wrap your arms around his neck. Miguel pulls your body against him, smiling down at you before he captures your lips into his. Even lying in bed with him, he still towers over you.

"Good morning." You kiss him again as you brush some of his dark curly locks that were sticking to his forehead.

"Good morning, Hermosa. Did you sleep well?" Miguel smirked as he gazed down at your naked figure against him under the duvet.

"I did. Especially after you helped me last night." You lightly chuckle as you get on top of Miguel, straddling his lap. You rest your hands on his broad chest as you smile at him. Miguel rests his hands on your hips, gently rubbing circles into them.

"I can help you again right now. How does that sound?" Your eyes widen, a smirk spreading on your lips as you feel Miguel's morning wood against you. In one swift move, Miguel flipped you on the bed so that he was above you. His plush lips turned into a smirk as he leaned down and left kisses up your neck.

"Amor, how are you feeling?"

"Well, I'm feeling aroused right now." You smile as you wrap your arms around his neck, bringing him in for a kiss. Miguel returns the kiss before he pulls away, smiling as he gently brushes his thumb across your cheek.

"I'm mean about last night. You came to me in tears. And you never told me what happened to you."

A sigh escaped yours as your lips formed into a small frown. "You know how I'm feeling right now? I'm feeling not aroused anymore." You slip from underneath him and get out of bed. You put on your panties and steal his sweatpants as you grab your hair tied to tighten the waistband. Then, you bend down to grab your tank top and put it on.

Miguel sighs, frustrated in himself for being his own cock-block. He gets out of bed, grabbing his boxers and another pair of sweats since you stole his before following you out of the bedroom and downstairs to the kitchen. It was still early morning and hours before Gabi would be dropped off from her sleepover.

"We should really talk about it. After almost a month of trying to get you back in bed with me, I didn't expect you to come to me this fast. Is it about Tyler?" Miguel walks into the kitchen and leans back against the kitchen counter, watching you make coffee. He groans as he shifts his stance to shift his uncomfortable boner.

"Do you want milk in your coffee?" You ask him, grabbing the carton out of the fridge. Miguel moves behind you, trapping you against the counter as he gently takes the milk out of your hand, sitting down on the counter.

"Y/n, don't ignore my question. Please answer me."

You turn around, now facing him, and you raise an eyebrow. "Your seriously playing the authoritative card on me?"

Miguel glared softly at you as he put his arms on both sides of you and leaned down. "Don't make me punish you. I'm trying to paw my hard erection away, but I can easily have you help me instead. Now tell me what happened last night."

You look away from his gaze, surrendering as you bite your lip. A tear escaped as it fell down your cheek. Miguel's gaze softened as he cupped your face and brushed away the tear.