"A Misunderstanding IV" Father Miguel O'Hara x Mother Spiderwoman Reader

Miguel gazed down at your sleeping form, snuggling against his shoulder on the couch. He brushed a few strands of your hair behind your ear, kissing your forehead softly. Careful not to wake you up, he gently lifted you into his arms as he carried you to the bedroom.

He gently set you down on the bed, moving the sheets over your body before returning to the living room and picking up his sleeping son. As he tucks his son into his race car bed, he gently brushes some of his hair back. Strangers would say his son was the spitting image of him. But as he gazes at Mateo's sleeping form, he sees more of you in his face. As he noticed, the past few days he's been here, the way Mateo scrunches up his nose when he doesn't like something, just like his mother. Or when he hears you mumble in your sleep. A small smile twitches when he hears Mateo do the same thing.

Quietly shutting Mateo's door, he made his way to your bedroom. He removed his shirt and sweatpants and draped them over the chair as he pulled the covers back and got into bed. Miguel gazed towards you as he felt you shift towards him in your sleep. He wrapped an arm around your waist, bringing you close to his chest. As he kissed your cheek, he got a whiff of your shampoo. You smelled like a breath of fresh spring air. Of course, with a small hint of cherry blossom. The day's events, plus your soothing scent, forced his eyes to close as he drifted to sleep.

The bright light of the sun awoke the tired spider from his peaceful slumber. He had forgotten where he was for a brief second until he looked at your sleeping form. You had turned to face him as you breathed softly against his chest. His heart swelled at the sight. It wasn't a dream. You were really sleeping beside him.

He mentally groaned when he knew he needed to check his watch and ensure nothing important came up at HQ. Gently leaving the bed, he quickly grabbed his watch from the kitchen before returning.

After all this time staring at screens, he needed to wear glasses to help lessen the strain on his eyes.

It was only a few minutes of looking at work before he heard a moan escape from your lips. Seconds later, another one came out, followed by his name. A smirk appeared as he gazed at you, squirmy slightly under the covers. He shifted slightly as he felt himself getting hard. Glancing again, he noticed you wake up as he forced his direction back toward his work.

"Buenos días cariño."

"Good morning." He could tell you were uncomfortable as you shifted your thighs together, making the sheets around you move. He leaned down and caressed your cheek.

"Did you have a nice dream?"

Your eyes widen, cheeks turning a shade of pink. "I-I um."

"It's alright, Hermosa. Do you need me to help with anything?" Miguel gently caressed your thigh as he slowly moved it toward your inner thigh and up towards-

"N-no, I'm good. I'm going to take a sh-shower." You move the covers off and walk towards your bedroom bathroom. Closing the door, you turned on the shower and took off your PJs and underwear. You bite your lips contemplating whether or not you should follow the agonizing heat building up between your legs. A groan escapes your lips as you open the door halfway. You step into the tub and let the waterfall on your face.

A hand wrapped around your stomach, bringing you against the strong-built body standing under the water with you. Miguel brushed some of your hair from your shoulder as he placed soft kisses from your jawline down to your shoulder. You felt his other hand begin to graze down between your thighs. His fingers brushed your clit as his other hand massaged your breast. Your head fell back against him as you felt him insert two fingers into your soaking folds.

"I've missed touching you." He whispered in your ear as he began a steady thrust. His large rough fingers feeling your inner walls.

"I've missed you too." You moaned out as he tweaked your hard nipples with his free hand.