"Perfect Picture II" Miguel x Female Reader

A new folder landed on top of your keyboard, glancing closer at the name your eyes widen, realizing you were given a new profile to work on. Your look said everything as you looked up to your boss who gave you a nonchalant expression.

"Sonia, please. I can still get a photo of him. Please don't take me off this assignment just yet."

"I'm sorry y/n. I really am. But I've given you too many chances to try and get a photo of Spiderman. Don't try to take it to heart. Leah and Ryan didn't get it either. It's time to pass it on to the next person and have them try their luck. Plus, I gave you a really interesting new profile. It's on one of Nueva York's top bachelors. That Alchemax geneticist. I want you to go over to Alchemax and get an interview with him. I'll leave you to it. Keep me updated." Sonia smiled at you before walking back to her office.

Once she was out of earshot you groaned out loud in annoyance. First that damn bastard leaves me sore this morning and now this. Though you won't be getting pictures of Spiderman anymore, you weren't finished with him yet.

After setting up an interview with this Miguel O'Hara guy, through his very nice assistant Lyla, you got on the subway and made your way downtown to the main headquarters. After waiting for half an hour for your connecting train you finally made it to the front of the building. It was a tall silvery-white skyscraper. Entering the building your eyes stung from how bright white everything was. You walk up to the front desk where a semi-bored receptionist smile at you.

"Hi, I have an appointment with Dr.O'Hara."
You said. By the mention of the man's name, the receptionist eyes widen in surprise. Taking a quick look at her computer she looked back up at you with another fake smile.

"Go to the 71st floor."

"Thank you." You return the smiled before entering the opened elevator. After a minute or two the elevator stopped at the 71st floor. Your heart stopped out of your chest when the door didn't open. A hologram of a small woman with heart glasses and white furry coat appeared with a warm smile.

"Hi y/n. I'm Lyla. We spoke over the phone earlier."

"Hey! It's nice to meet you in person...well in hologram." You chuckled slightly which she joined in.

"Most people are surprised to find that I am an AI. I'll open the doors now." Lyla smiled before disappearing. A few seconds later and the elevator doors opened and not wanting to get stuck in them you step out into the his expansive office. You were stunned by the how nice his office/lab was. But it's not surprising when the biggest science companies wanted him and Alchemax XD was willing to pay a very big price to keep him with them.

As you walked further in your noticed a large figure of a brunette man in a white lab coat, his back facing you. Wow, he was a large man. The man before you turned around and your breath hitched. You knew he was in his mid to late twenties, but you didn't expect for him to be...so attractive. His eyes were a russet brown, and for a brief moment you thought you saw them turn red as he walked up to you. No one had spoken yet. Yet for some reason, it didn't feel awkward. It's as if you knew him for somewhere, but you couldn't figure out when.

"Hi Dr.O'Hara, it's nice to meet you. Thank you for meeting me for this profile interview."

"It's no problem. And you can call me Miguel." A charming smile appeared on his plush lips, making your smile turn genuine as your cheeks tint with with pink. Miguel walked to a door to the left of his office. He opened it wide as he looked at you with a warm smile gesturing you to follow him. Walking over and passed the door it was to a beautiful outdoor patio. The large outdoor space had top of the line furniture decorated with various beautiful flowers. Your eyes widen by the stunning view of the city. You never had seen it from above before. Not like this.