"An Unexpected Match II" DILF/DBF Miguel O'Hara x Female Reader

Two Years Ago

"Finally, we're here! It felt like we were never getting to our hotel." Stephanie slammed the taxi door as she screamed excitedly, getting some weird stares from bystanders.

You pay the taxi driver and give him a nice tip as an apology for your very energetic friend. As you get out, the taxi leaves, and you look at the resort hotel entrance, a sigh of relief and relaxation washing over you.

"Now, let's get to our room to go to the bar and get a drink. I need one after that grueling flight." You groan slightly as you and Stephanie walk inside.

After checking in and settling into your room, you are now dressed in more appropriate and sexier bar clothes instead of the leggings and sweats you came in wearing.

"Ok, tonight is about you getting laid and over your ex." You said as you both walked out of the elevator and towards the outdoor bar by the pool.

"You know, I will be your wing woman this weekend. You need to get laid as well. It's probably getting dusty down there. You haven't hooked up since you broke up with your ex right before college started." Said Stephanie as you both find seats at the bar.

"I've gotten laid since." You argue, but she gives you a side eye, seeing straight through your lie. You roll your eyes and sigh in defeat. "Ok, fine. I haven't." You get the bartender's attention by ordering green tea shots and a cocktail.

You both hold your shot glasses up, "To getting laid." Said Stephanie, who made you chuckle slightly, repeating her words before clinking glasses and downing the shot.

As you both enjoyed your time at the bar, chatting away and reliving the best and worst moments of Freshmen year, the bartender approached you with a new set of cocktail orders.

"These are from the gentlemen over there." The bartender said before leaving. You and Stephanie look down to the other end of the bar to see two guys, obviously in college, smiling at you both. They weren't bad-looking, so Stephanie waved them over.

"Stephanie, what are you doing?"

"Getting us both tickets to getting laid. Before they get here. Drink test." You both dipped the tip of a nail in your drinks. After waiting a few seconds, you both noticed that your nail polish didn't change, passing the no-roofie detected test.

"Hey there, ladies. You must have just gotten here. This is our third evening here, and we haven't met women as beautiful as you. I'm Rafael." Rafael leaned closer to Stephanie.

"Sweet talker. I like that. I'm Stephanie." Said Stephanie as she leaned closer to Rafael, clearly interested. You smiled slightly as you could sense the chemistry between the two. Goal achieved.

"Hey, I'm Mat." The other guy stood next to you as he smiled at you. You smile back at him. "Y/n."

"Can I buy you a shot?" He offered.

"Sure. Green tea's my favorite."

"Mine too." He chuckled as he got the bartender's attention and ordered the shots.

"Really?" You chuckle at his response.

"Ok, you caught me. Pickleback is my favorite. But green tea shots are always good." He lifted his hands in surrender as he chuckled.

"Pickles are definitely not my favorite." You giggle.

"Maybe I can change your mind?" Mat moved closer to you with a smirk.

"Maybe." You smile back as you lean in closer to him. He smiled as he ordered a set of pickle back shots too.

Once both shots arrived, you decided to try the pickle one first.