VII. NO EXIT

VII. NO EXIT

"Los Angeles, California," Dean spoke, closing the Impala's trunk.

The Impala was parked outside the roadhouse, and the three had been on their way inside when Dean allegedly caught wind of a new case.

"What's in L.A.?" Asked Sam, walking towards the passenger seat of the Impala. Adelaide followed behind him, her finger grazing over the backseat's door handle.

"A young girl's been kidnapped by an evil cult." Dean explained, peaking Adelaide's interest as she tilted her head.

"Yeah?" Sam asked, equally intrigued. "This girl got a name?"

"Katie Holmes," Dean replied, making Sam laugh in disbelief.

"That's funny," he said sarcastically, placing his hands into his back pockets, "and, for you, so bitchy."

Dean's retort was cut off by a loud crash from inside the roadhouse. Adelaide's head turned towards the noise, clearly hearing Jo and Ellen's shouts.

"Of course, on the other hand, catfight."

As the loud crash resonated from inside the roadhouse, Sam and Adelaide exchanged glances, acknowledging the commotion that had caught their attention.

With curiosity fueling their intrigue, they both instinctively turned towards the bar, where the voices of Jo and Ellen had collided in a heated argument.

"We should probably give them their space," Sam suggested, his voice tinged with hesitation. But his desire to uncover the cause of the disturbance betrayed his words. "Although, we should probably make sure they're okay, right?"

Adelaide nodded, a mischievous glimmer in her eyes. "I'm with you on that," she replied.

Sam and Adelaide exchanged a glance before walking towards the roadhouse. As they drew closer, Jo and Ellen's voices grew louder, filled with anger and frustration.

When the door swung open, the sight that awaited them was unexpected and enthralling. Finally reaching the source of the commotion, the three found themselves standing just a few feet away from Jo and Ellen, who were locked in a heated argument.

Their voices tangled in the air, their words sharp and tinged with a hint of desperation. The tension was palpable and the room was in chaos, with broken glasses on the floor and things out of place. Jo and Ellen'a shouts came to a stop, their faces flushed with fury.

"Guys, bad time." Ellen spoke.

"Yes, ma'am," Sam agreed, moving to turn back the way he came.

"We rarely drink before 10, anyway," Dean added, a twinge of playfulness in his tone.

Ellen didn't appreciate that.

The three turned to leave, though were stopped in their tracks.

"Wait," Jo called,