5

"Y/n, I'm back." Heizou said, opening the office door.

You looked at your watch, "Took a while, hm?" You said.

"Indeed, I got twisted around a few hallways." He said, sitting beside you.

"Well, I better check if the club members are in the discussion room, come with me." You said.

Heizou nodded and followed along.

You walked into the room and noticed almost all students, except a few, which the other students said went to the bathroom.

Scaramouche and Lumine sat beside eachother.

"Um, goodmorning to all." You said.

"As you all may wonder, it is a bit confusing seeing me and Y/n here instead of your club president, Ganyu." Heizou said.

"Sorry but the only thing you're good at is finding out who threw a banana peel on the ground," A student joked.

You could see Heizou tense up, trying to ignore the remark.

"Let's keep it civil and let's not forget what we are here for." Heizou said.

You handed out some papers to all of them.

"What we're here to announce is that there will be a play in the school in the upcoming weeks, and whoever is interested in auditioning for the available roles can show up at the auditorium from tomorrow up till February 5th." You said.

"The list for available roles have been handed out to you all, raise your hand if you have a question." Heizou added.

A student raised her hand up.

"Yes?" You asked.

"Why's the role for the female lead not there, in the list?" She asked.

"Some roles that have been auditioned for and got by some people are not mentioned on the list." You replied.

"Okay, thank you." She replied.

You went on to Heizou and started talking.

"Whoever is interested, here's a paper and pen, pass it around and write your names for whoever is interested. Since you all are event club members, also make it known to the other students." You said.

"Heizou, I'll be leaving early for lunch period because of some reasons, see you later?" You told him.

"See you later." He said.

"Kay, see you later makeshift detective." You said, walking outside.

You noticed how Scaramouche kept an eye on the both of you whilst you both were talking, probably because he thinks Heizou's 'bad news.'

You walked out of the office, and decided to go a secret spot in the field.

It was being decorated for the upcoming events for Valentines Day, and you always went to your secret spot whenever you felt like shit.