8

You knew there was no avoiding Scaramouche now.

Since there's not many maids during the night and most are sleeping, you were sat in the living room in your violet silk pajamas, waiting for the doorbell to ring.

'Ding Dong'

You went outside to open the door.

Scaramouche still had the clothes he was wearing at the mall on, a bag in hand.

"Are you going to stand here looking at me or something?" He said in a harsh tone, pushing past you and into your bedroom.

"What's his problem," You thought.

You walked into the bedroom aswell, as he sat down on the bed to the window which was on the extreme left.

You lied down on your stomach, turning your phone and ipad on.

After a long time of scrolling, you finally decided to play the song Francis Forever by Mitski.

It was on fairly low volume, yet Scaramouche seemed to be irritated by you.

Very unlikely of him to hate a song by Mitski, because he actually listens to her music time to time.

"Can you stop existing," He grunted, taking out his set of black silk pajamas out of his bag.

You took a look at them, "Wew. We're kind of twinning," You said, trying to get to his nerves.

"Take your clothes off." He said.

"Excuse me?" You said, wondering where that came from.

"You dumb bitch. I meant I don't want to match clothing with you." He said, with a look of disgust on his face.

"Oh no, I'm not doing that. Come on Scaramouche, I was just in a bad mood that day." You said, pouting your lips.

He seemed to ignore you, taking his clothes to the bathroom.

You waited for him, looking through his phone, which had his Spotify opened.

His playlist consisted of a few songs from Mitski, a couple Lana Del Rey songs, and The Neighbourhood.

Just as you were about to scroll more, Scaramouche came out of the bathroom and yanked his phone out of your hands.

"Are you fucking crazy?" He said, waiting for you to answer.

"You have nice taste in music. I love Mitski, Lana. And The Neighbourhood, of course." You added.

He sighed, still standing. Seemingly waiting for you to get up.

"Okay, I apologize. I'll be sleeping in the living room if I'm that much of a burden." You said, walking outside the room with your phone in hand.

You sat in the dark living room, all the lights off except the chandelier at the center.

You decided to go to the rooftop, to enjoy the starry nightsky.