11

You had to find a partner. But who in question, was what you wondered.

"Hu Tao? No. Yoimiya? I don't think she'd want to.. Ayaka? No.. Heizou? Oops. Forgot. Scaramouche? Well.."

Just as you were thinking, a familiar face stood infront of you.

"You're blocking the way." Scaramouche spoke, looking at you.

You mouthed an 'oh' , as you stepped aside.

A light bulb lit up in your head, as you grabbed his t shirt's collar from the back.

"Dude-" He grunted, as he turned around.

"What's your problem?" He spoke in a tone, which was far from soft.

"So rude. Anyways, I need your help in something."

"Really? You couldn't find anyone else?" He asked, deadpanning

"Yes actually, I couldn't." You replied, rolling your eyes. "Are you in or not?"

"No. But I'm doing this so you won't complain to your mom, whiny baby." He said.

"Just say you're in, stubborn ass." You replied back, taking his wrist in hand and dragging him to the office.

Keqing eyed you both as she waited for you to speak.

"My partner." You said, looking at her.

"Him? Well, I did say anyone." Keqing replied, as she eyed him down. "Alright."

You nodded in response, as you walked outside the office with Scaramouche following behind you.

"Where do we go again?" You mumbled, looking around.

"Isn't that for you to know?" He replied, walking past you.

"Wait for me, dude." You said, catching up to him.

You looked around, and then saw some commotion around the classrooms on the 5th floor, which have been abandoned and are no longer in use.

You went over and peeked, to see that 2 clubs were sharing one classroom each.

"Hmm.. let's begin with 10 - A. Then we can go till E. How's that sound?" You asked, as you looked over at Scaramouche.

He nodded, as he walked behind you.

You entered the classroom, as you noticed that the room wasn't divided into 2 sides.