4

Although you and Scaramouche walk to school together everyday, you saw through your window from a higher floor, that, he was walking with Lumine today, probably because of the argument from last night.

"Aaaaand I lost one of my only well, basically friends." You thought.

You got dressed up and wore a black jacket because of the weather and took your backpack, phone in hand.

You were scrolling through it when Childe, the school troublemaker approached you.

"Hey cutie." He said.

"Childe, it's early morning. Be civil, please." You said.

"You're going through tiktoks this early and telling me to be civil? And all I said was that you're looking cute today," He said.

"Sure sure." You replied.

"Not walking with moustache guy today?" He asked.

"Nah, he went with Lumine today.
They're dating now." You replied.

"That's odd." He said.

"Why?" You asked.

"Lumine was telling everyone in our lunch table that she was looking to date no one after her last breakup." He said.

"That really is odd. Maybe she likes him a lot, I guess." You replied.

"You know, I sometimes wonder why you're still single. You're actually such a gem, like really." He said.

"Thanks, I guess." You replied, your eyes trailing down every block. 

"What's going on?" He asked.

"I'm sorry-" You just said that out immediately, without realizing who you were talking to.

Childe had a confused look on his face.

"Sorry. I was thinking of something else," You replied.

Whilst talking and walking, you both didn't realize you were at your school.

"Identity card, please." The security guard at the gate asked.

"Here," both of you showed your ID cards to the man.

"Okay, you're both free to go." He said.

"I thought I forgot to bring it, man." You said.

"I never bring this thing with me, so damn uncomfortable." He said.

"Anyway, I better go now, I have some work in the council office." You said.

"See you cutie." He said.

"Why does he call me that," You thought, slapping your forehead.

You entered the council office, seeing only Heizou, Ganyu and Keqing there.

"Hello everyone," You said.

Heizou's ears immediately shot up as he heard your voice.

"Goodmorning to you too, Y/n." Heizou said.