.𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.

▪️▪️▪️

▪️▪️▪️

Evangeline and Atticus entered the bustling art show, surrounded by the vibrant colors and creative energy of the Parisian art scene. The room was filled with captivating artworks and fashionable attendees.

She knew she had to attend an Art show while in Paris and Atticus took her to his friend's famous exhibition.

Amid the lively chatter and the soft strains of a piano, Evangeline found herself lost in the colorful strokes of a painting. Her fingers absentmindedly brushed against the canvas as she leaned closer, captivated by the artist's vision.

Atticus had his gaze on her, he knew how much she admired Art, just like her brother. Evangeline and Alexander, the same siblings, both close to Atticus and it hurt him that he cannot help his best friend's sister. So he knew he had to be there for her, always. He made that promise to Alexander.

Just as she was about to turn away, a voice broke through her reverie. "It's a captivating piece, isn't it?"

She glanced to her side, her eyes meeting Atticus's oceanic bus eyes. He was standing there, dressed in a light blue shirt and black pants, keeping his game semi-formal, a playful glint in his eyes.

"It is," she replied, her voice tinged with happiness. "I was lost in its colors."

He was relaxed knowing she enjoyed herself here.

His fingers brushed against hers, and a warm smile curved his lips. "Sometimes, the most beautiful things are found in unexpected places."

She knew they had a chemistry, a spark between them. She tried denying her feelings in the past, believing it was not a moral thing to have a crush on her brother's best friend. Every time Atticus would visit home, Evie knew she had to mark her presence. Alex would always tease her if she had a school-girl crush on Atticus. She denied it every single time.

Atticus, the charming boy, was the same as her. Ever since the day he knew what love was, he knew he only could love her, his best friend's baby sister. Alex knew Atticus liked Evie but never did Atticus tell him the true feelings, Alex only found out one evening. Alex never objected Atticus's feelings for Evangeline. But Atticus also knew he had to become something before he could confess his feelings for her. Years passed and he got so busy with work and building a home for himself, that he stepped back from the thought of having her in his arms. But he was always there for the Princess. He could not deny his feelings. All these years, he buried his feelings, to be the best man for her in the future.

Evie intertwined her arm with his as they walked by the arts pieces.

"You know, if I could, I'd leave everything behind and settle in Paris forever. Look at the beauty this city holds."

She had her eyes on the painting of the Paris city, but he had his on her. She looked stunning tonight, he did compliment her. He wanted to hold her, in his arms in a way that he did not have to let her go again. He wanted her to be him his arms, forever.