.𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞.

▪️▪️▪️

▪️▪️▪️

The next morning, the sun's golden rays streamed through the windows of their new home, casting a warm glow over the spacious rooms. Evangeline and Rhea stood in the living room, their eyes wide with amazement as they took in the sight before them. The house was a masterpiece of modern architecture, sleek and stylish, a far cry from their old and cozy residence that instantly brought a sense of security that hadn't been felt in a few days.

Evangeline's family was informed, and Damien took care of the official database of the security of the girls. When King Nicholas learned about everything that his Royal Children had been hiding, he wanted to rush to New York to his daughter and have her in his arms. But she begged him to stay at the Palace and assured him that she and Rhea were all right. King Nicholas immediately signed a new contract with Damien Whitmore, for the protection of Rhea Kinsley as well. So now, Rhea too had a bodyguard of her own.

"Evie, I can't believe this is our new home," Rhea exclaimed. "It's everything that we tried to avoid in our old home." She let out a laugh. Evie chuckled.

They wanted a small and cozy space when they moved to New York. They were fed up with the grandeur of the Royal Palace and the Royal life. But now, after all these years of living in one house, they finally moved, not because they wished to, but because they had to, out of safety, out of fear. They could not protest against Damien, they were thankful for what he was doing.

"This is incredible," Rhea breathed as they entered the master bedroom, her eyes widening at the sight of the king-sized bed and the floor-to-ceiling windows that offered a breathtaking view of the city. "Maybe we shouldn't have ditched the Grand Plaza all those years back."

Evie laughed. "You threatened me not to say yes to the Grand Plaza. It was everything that this place is right now."

Rhea scoffed. "We had to learn to be normal New Yorkers. You don't just come to New York and buy the richest house, you're not Kim K."

"Yeah, but we are the Royals." Evie rolled her eyes.

They moved to the kitchen which was already equipped with state-of-the-art appliances and a spacious island for cooking and entertaining. Damien asked Kai to take care of everything that the girls needed. Evangeline and Rhea found themselves surrounded by familiar groceries, their favorite snacks, and ingredients for their go-to comfort meals.

"This is amazing," Rhea marveled, her eyes lighting up as she opened the fridge to find all their favorite drinks stocked neatly. "I'm impressed by Whitmore."

Evangeline grinned. "I'm pretty sure mom made one of Damein's men have our food preferences memorized."

Rhea laughed as she prepared coffee.

"Maybe I think he's just being extra cautious. He doesn't want us stepping out unnecessarily, even for grocery shopping." Evie suggested. She told him the other day that she was worried for Rhea. Maybe he kept that in mind.