Chapter VII part three |Why us?|

Romania's POV

Russia stared at me without saying anything. He sat up in bed and then gently pushed me down against the mattress. He kissed me on the neck and slid his hands underneath my pants, grabbing my hips tightly. I didn't say anything and just went on with whatever he was doing.

He pulled away and slid my pants down my legs. He kissed me across my inner thighs, which made me whimper in silence. As he kept on kissing, he slowly reached for the edge of my underwear, slipping his index finger under them.

He looked up at me and stared long enough for me to realise that he was asking me for consent. I quickly nodded and let my head fall backwards as I could feel him taking off my underwear. A small moan escaped my lips when I felt his fingers running down the left side of my groin.

Then, suddenly, the main door opened. Both of us jumped, scared by the sudden sound. I quickly slipped my underwear and pants back on me and told Russia to remain in my room.

As I went down the stairs, I saw Moldova pouring herself some water. "You're back early." I murmured. She looked at me and then looked back at her glass of water. "What's with you this early ? You skipped classes, didn't you?" I groaned and nodded. "Yeah, yeah; why are you back so early, though?" Moldova noticed my impatience. I tried to be calm, but with my hair all messy and all the sweat dripping down my body, it was harder than I thought, and Moldova definitely noticed something. "I..."

From upstairs, a door opened and closed. I slipped a "Motherfucker" out of my mouth as I slapped my face with both hands when I saw Russia coming downstairs. He awkwardly stopped next to me, looking at Moldova with a poker face, just like I was doing.
Moldova looked at me and then at him in confusion. "What's... Russia doing here?"
I glare at Russia, like I was asking him, "Why did you come out!?" and then looked back at my sister. "Uh, we had to do a project together... y-yeah." I mumbled awkwardly; it was clear that it was a lie.
Moldova scoffed and placed her hands on her hips, raising one eyebrow "With the person you hate the most and always complain about?" Her words made Russia crack a laugh, but he quickly recomposed himself. Moldova then sighed, "I promise I won't tell anyone. Come on, just tell me."

I looked back at Russia. I wasn't sure if he was ready to come out to anyone else, but seeing him so calm and willing to keep going with this conversation, I just told her.

"Russia's here... because he's my boyfriend." I simply said. I gently reached out for Russia's hand and grabbed it as soon as I felt his own hand cupping mine.
Moldova's eyes slightly widened but quickly went back to their normal size. "So, you're gay?" She asked, pointing towards Russia, which made him a bit flustered. I nodded and walked up to her, placing my hands on her shoulders.

"Russia's not ready to come out to everyone else yet, so please don't tell anyone..." my grip tightened. "Please."

Moldova sighed and nodded. "I don't have anything to do with that information anyway. I promise I won't tell anyone." I smiled and gave her a gentle hug "Thank you." I then pulled back and grabbed Russia's hand to go back into my room.

"You okay?" I asked Russia when I noticed how unnerving he was feeling. Russia looked away and nodded, but when I placed my hand on his cheek, I could see his eyes watering and closing so his tears could fall down his face. I sighed and gently pushed his head towards my lap, placing his head there. "What if she's going to tell everyone?" I ran my fingers through his hair "Please don't worry... Moldova might not be the best at keeping secrets, but–" Russia suddenly got up.

I sighed again and tried to calm him down. "Motherfucker, listen! She won't tell anyone! And I don't understand why you are so scared to come out." Russia stared at me for a bit, trying to control his crying. He then pushed his face back into my lap, gripping my thighs.