Chapter VI Part Two |Him.|

Empty...Everthing here is empty. I took another step, closer to the light in the distance. With every step made, it gets harder to walk, my legs are melting. My breath is getting heavier, my lungs feel like they're getting crushed. My heart beat is slower than usual, making my vision blurry. I lost my balance, struggling to stand up. I then fell down, hitting my head on the floor, feeling like my skull cracked. I opened my eyes, the lighs is coming towards me! It got much shinier as I felt my eyes getting blinded by the brightness. I hear a female voice coming from the light. My body feels so much stronger, and I can finally get up. I get up and let the woman lift up my chin. The place soon started to drown in bright red blood. The woman looked like she was decaying for years, yet she looked flawless. Her eyes were blank and blood was flowing from them. Soon her nose also started bleeding and so did mine.

"Hello, Son."

Romania's POV

I suddenly woke up, trying to scream, but my throat felt so fucking dry that I couldn't do it. I checked the clock... it's 5:11 AAAaA..Mm

"Are you s-sure they-", senior soror hushed my lips and shook her head shortly. "No way can the guards see us. And absolutely no chance for MmmOTHer and Father to see us."

My eyes opened wide as that flashback flashed trough my mind... I began coughing. It then started getting worse, feeling something heavy in my throat. After forcing myself to cough really horribly, the heavy thing gets out... it's... blood... It's lightning weakly. I got out of bed, falling down on the floor. I then got up, with struggle, and slowly walked to the bathroom as I kept coughing.
I touched the door handle and opened it, slowly walking to the sink. I struggled to turn on the sink and then splashed my face with water, letting the blood drip inside the sink. My arms began hurting... and they irritated me a lot. I looked at them and saw all the scars on my arms are bleeding again... it looked so fucking graphic... I looked in the mirror, my eyes were glowing a bright red. My eyes then felt watery, I began blinking repeatedly, but it hurt, so I just closed them and kept them closed for an entire minute, letting my tears fall on my cheeks. I then opened my eyes... I should've kept them closed forever.

A familiar voice is heard by my ears. I tried opening my eyes, I saw a familiar person, a child more exactly. They got scarred by me opening my eyes and then they looked at the other two people in the room, saying that I woke up. The other two people ran towards me. Another familiar face hugged me, their tears falling on my neck. I tried to move and talk, but it felt like no blood was running in my muscles. I heard a mumble, then I heard "Ro", but still couldn't hear the full word. "Romania!!!", I felt my muscles and lips moving. I got up and sat on bed. The other person...actually a nurse... Came in with a...doctor? My vision became less blurry, and I could actually see these two's faces more clearly. "Romania? Can you see us?", the doctor asked...me? Who's Romania? I looked at my hands, they're bandaged. I then looked at them, and finally opened my mouth. "...Who's Romania...?", all four froze, especially the one in the left. "You are Romania! Our brother!", I looked at them closer, "Who are you...?", The person next to the child, looked at the doctor horrified, "D-Did he lost his memory!?", the doctor looked at me and asked, "Do you know any person named Andorra?", I nodded, "But her name is not just Andorra.", The person looked at me, gulping in fear. "What's her full name?", the nurse asked. "Her full name is In Imperialis et Re-". The person that I'm supposed to call Andorra instantly froze after hearing the first few words, she was fast enough to shut my mouth. "...Can you leave us alone...?", the doctor and nurse nodded and walked out. The child looked at me, grabbed my shoulders aggressively and shook me continuously, "Romania! What the hell are you talking about!?", 'Andorra' touched the child's shoulder. "Moldova...I have to-", I cut her off, "I have a very young sister named Moldova.". The child, or 'Moldova' looked at me with an angry expression. "Since when are there two Moldovas!?", she rose her voice to me holding my shoulders much tighter. "She's the youngest in the family.", I said looking at her smiling. "We are the only members in this family!". Andorra sighed, biting her lips in silence, "Let's go home, Romania has to stay here one more day.", Andorra grabbed Moldova's hand and walked out. I looked at my hands, again, still bandaged. I hid myself under the cold blanket and looked at the ceiling. Those two are my sisters...? My sisters always wear fancy dresses and this doesn't look like home...It looks... whatever... I sighed as I caressed my hair, my eyes got watery for no reason, but a word came in my mind when I felt the tears slowly falling on my cheeks. "Mother.".