Chapter VI Part One |Him.|

I exit the bathroom and look at my bed, he was sitting there, belly down. I sighed lightly and and jumped on top of him. Soon after I took off the towel I was wearing and began thrusting him. Quiet moans escaped his mouth making me harder than before. "T...Take it off", he begged as he turned around to face me. I took off his pants and underwear and then as soon as he was bottomless, I pushed my penis inside him. He let out a quick yet pleasing yell and then only moans. I went deeper as I also thrusted faster. I couldn't shut up anymore, so I also started moaning from all the pleasure. "...I know you can... do it faster...", he whispered. I hugged him and fucked him even more faster. Right at that moment, I was going to come inside him and right at that moment a thunder striked as he was screaming...

Russia's POV

"FUCK!", I immediately covered my mouth. I can't believe I woke up before... Ah! Why am I even thinking about that!? I slowly touched my crotch... hard as a rock. I sighed quietly and picked up my phone to check the time... 4 a.m.. I then looked under the time and saw a notification from Instagram: xoxo_colombiana_2021 added to their story. I clicked it and saw a selfie of Colombia and Romania. I notice Romania's username is attached to the story, so I clicked it, which directed me to his instagram page. I didn't dare looking at his story, so I just scrolled through his posts. There were a ton of... kid of... explicit ones. Not something actually fucking pornographic, but he likes posting photos of his shaved legs that wear tight tighs (I don't mind that at all) and he really likes showing his thick ass... I sighed again and stopped scrolling. Instead I started to... pleasure myself. And the tought of Romania turned me on much more. In the end, I finally came, getting my right hand all slimy... and... Ughhh...!! My ███ immediately triggered and soon after I ran in the bathroom with a new pair of underwear to wash my hands and change. *sigh* Okay... One... Two......... three... I cussed and hit the sink which injured my hands, but at least I escaped the nightmare of washing them.
I lay against the sink as I held it from behind and sighed really loudly. All of those posts from Romania's Instagram flashed trough my mind over and over again... I shook my head rapidly, "Stop thinking about him.", I mumbled.

12 P.M.

Me and Ukraine kiss mama on the cheek as we said goodbye. As we exited the gates, I heard Ukraine whining about something in silence. I dragged her closer to me and put my arm around her shoulders. "What's the matter?", she sighed quietly:
-Fucking maths. I don't understand anything about the current lessons...
-Why... didn't you ask for my help?
-You're already too busy with everything around. I would've been another weight on your back.
-Why would you say that?
-*sigh* Whatever... I'll ask someone to help me.
-Mrs. Willda?
-No! You know how anxious I get around the teachers.
-Right... sorry.
-Hm... Patricia? I shook my head immediately as I laughed.
-...Romania then!

I covered my mouth with my right hand as I heard that name... oohhhh fuck, I'm remembering that dream...!!! I then covered my face knowing that I'm all red. All I could think about was 'Romania', 'Romania', 'Romania', 'Romania'... "Russia?", I looked back at Ukraine and told her I'm okay.

I walked up to my seat as I saw a little box wrapped up in a light blue wrapping paper. "Is this from a mister?", Germany whispered as he laughed. I looked away from his gaze and sat down. I began slowly unwrapping the paper revealing a plastic food box that contained two cupcakes. I see a little note on top of the box, so I picked it up to check what's written inside.

"Thank you for protecting me that day. And I'm sorry I ran off, I was feeling weird that I'm sitting next to the person I 'supposedly' hate the most, and the atmosphere also felt weird. I got home safe, don't worry, but it's all thanks to you. I hope you don't have any allergies from cupcakes :)"