Chapter II Part 3 |New Enemy.|

I sigh... and walk up to him and the others, sitting inbetween my teammates and in front of Russia. "God, I just noticed how short you are...", he whispered looking away which made his team crack a laugh. "Just because you're like 2 meters, that doesn't mean anything.", he giggles and crouches a little bit so he can face my eyes without looking down, "At basketball that means a lot.", he said smirking.

From the little chit chats we had until now, he doesn't want to be nice to me when people are around, but when we were alone we almost fucking kissed... Bulgaria told me that usually 4 teams play, but since I'm new, the teacher let the other boys who didn't want to play to sit down with the girls, so she could 'analyse' me better. "You... barely reach my shoulder, shortie!", he laughed again. Fucking hell, he's annoying... "Mлъкни! Everyone fucking hates it when you're acting like a bitch.", Bulgaria scolded him holding my shoulder and pulling me closer to him. Russia raises his thick eyebrows and gets up looking at Bulgaria, almost grabbing him by the neck so he could choke him to death, but before he can say something, America looks at me confused, "Isn't that your T-shirt?", he asked looking up to Russia. Russia blushes a little and says no, but the no felt soft meaning he's lying. "It is his T-shirt.", I said smirking. Russia immediately grabbed me by the neck holding my mouth too. As soon as he did that, the teacher noticed and ran up to us, "Oi, Russia! Leave him alone.", she yelled. He rolls his eyes and pushes me really hard which made me fall down on the cement. She then yelled again announcing the game will start. A teammate helps me get up, "Ignore him, he's always been like this to new people.", he said.

The teacher whistles loudly and then thows the ball high up... Fucking hell we never played like this... I couldn't even move because Russia immediately got the ball and somehow managed to go trough my team and score. "1-0 for Russia!", she yelled. I run up to Bulgaria before the next round started, "Bulgaria... there's a little problem...", he turns around looking down at me:

-We never played basketball like this.
-Huh? But the Transylvania Team plays it like this.
-I know, but we played Pila Mortis. It's a traditional game.
-What's the big difference?
-It's supposed to be played really violently and you even end up with some bruises at the end of the game. I'm pretty sure that's against the rules.
-...Why don't you tell the teacher?
-Ah... I don't think she'll understand...
-Well, at least try!

She whistled again, I immediately raise my hand. "What's wrong, Romania?", she yelled at me. I run up to her, explaining everything:

-...That... doesn't sound like a real game.
-But-
-Romania, don't tell me you're scared of Russia.
-No! I'm not-
-Russia, stop scaring the boy!

I look down embarrassed, everyone was laughing... Fine. If this bitch won't understand, I'll play in the Pila Mortis way. I make Colombia a sign to walk up to me. "Can you keep the teacher distracted after the match starts?", she nods happily.

"Aw... Did I scare you, baby?", Russia laughed bopping my nose, my teammates make me a sign to ignore him. The teacher gets up, throwing the ball up high. Russia already jumped to catch it first, but I push him away and get the ball first, the teacher didn't notice anything. "Teacher! He fu- I mean he hit me, it's against the rules!", "I didn't see anything. Continue the match, boys!", she responded back to Russia. I crouch down to him, "Does it hurt, baby~?", I giggled. "I swear to God if you do this again, you're fucking dead.", he whispered grabbing my neck.

One of the girls accepted to throw the ball, because the teacher was occupied with Colombia. I again hit Russia, and go through his teammates like an elegant swan that has no problems. I scored. "1-1 for Romania!", Russia was about to stab me but he casually walked up to the teacher, "How many of you noticed Romania hitting his opponents?", almost everyone raises their hands. The teacher looks back and then looks at me, "Romania, out of the game!", she yelled, she sounded really fucking mad. Russia shows me the middle finger while going back on the field. Ah, this bitch!