Chapter II Part 2 |New Student|

THE NEXT DAY
8 A.M.

I wake up before the alarm could make any noise. Sitting besides the bed, I let out a loud and long yawn and then I get up. I get downstairs, but Andorra's not here, nor Moldova. I then check their rooms, still no one, I shrug it off and head back to the kitchen.
I take a look at the fridge and notice a note sticked to it.

"You've always been like a mom to us, Andorra

"You've always been like a mom to us, Andorra...", I whispered smiling. I then put the sticky note on the counter and go to the bathroom.
After I brushed my teeth, I look in the fridge, there isn't that much in the fridge, but it's just the second day since we moved in, what would I expect? I pick up the milk, the cereals which are on the counter and then a bowl with a spoon. After I put the milk on the cereals, I put the milk back in the fridge and rush to my bedroom to pick up my phone. I finally sit down on the chair at the kitchen island and start eating.

11 A.M.

After I scrolled on the internet for like one more hour, I get a message from...

*sigh* I block and report the number and then a message from Greece appears on my screen, "At around 12 we're leaving", I reply back with a quick response and leave the phone on the cabinet, getting ready to take a 20 minutes bath.
I enter the bathroom, holding in my hands my bathroom little bag.
I turn on the water, letting it get warmer and warmer. I take off my shirt and look in the mirror, "Fuck, I'm so fat...", I whispered looking at my body. I never had a huge insecurity about my weight, but I still fucking hate it when I see those squishy sides of my body... I sigh and get in the bathtub.

I check the time, it was almost 12, fuck! I rush to my bedroom to change, the hell do I wear!? "Stop acting like a girl and act like a guy, in five seconds you're done.", Entity said, I shrug it off and try to find the perfect outfit for today.
I pick up my backpack an run to the entrance door. After I locked the door I hear my name getting yelled, "Romania!", I turn around and instantly get hugged by Greece, I slowly blush to her action and hug her back, "Sorry, it takes a while for me to change.", I told her, "Ah, don't worry! We just have to get there before 13, but we need enough time for you to talk to the principal and get a tour of the school.", she responded looking up to me, "I usually leave at 12:30.", she continued. After we passed a few houses, we see... Bul... Bulha...? "Bulgaria! Hiii!!!", ah, Bulgaria was the name. Greece runs up to him but immediately backs away after noticing he lights up a cigarette, "Fuck, I forgot to buy some cigarettes yesterday...", I tought walking up to them. "Come on, not in front of Romania!", she said pointing at me, Bulgaria looks at me with his greenish yellow eyes, "...You're that guy from yesterday, huh?", I nod getting close to them, "Sorry for being an asshole, I'm Bulgaria.", he continued. "It wasn't anything bad, I'm Romania.", I responded back.

"Want a ciga-", Greece takes the pack of cigarette, "Stop influencing people into starting smoking! You already did this to North Macedonia!", Bulgaria immediately gets angry after hearing that name, "Macedonia started smoking years ago! You don't know shit about him!", before they could argue more, I take the cigarettes pack and take a cigarette giving Bulgaria his pack back, "Greece, I've been smoking for years, don't worry.", I told her taking the lighter to light my cigarette. Greece slowly sighs at starts walking again like us.