The news

They were standing there being proud of themself for defeading the masked guys and then they all went to a shop.Lucy an Tim rode together there so they took the same one back,but before they got in Lucy said 'Tim I am not feeling so..' she fainted before even ending the sentence. Tim panicked he ran to Lucy hugged her tight while calling for an RA.Angela heard it over the radio and rushed to them to comfort Tim. Everyone else got to them as well and they all looked really worried because the RA was still 5 minutes away so Tim asked Srgt Grey every ten seconds how long til it arrives? 'OFFICER DOWN hurry ' He starts crying so Angela hugged him and told him 'everything is going to be fine' The AR finally arrived after 2 minutes. Lucy got rushed in the ambulance and Tim got with her in and hold her hand. While they were driving to the Hospital she stopped breathing for a minute. He asked worried ' what is wrong? WHAT IS HAPPENING ? is she fine?' No one answered so he cried a bit more and looked really worried. Bailey brought her back to live and told Tim 'everything is going to be fine,do not worry'.They then arrived at the Hospital and they took Lucy immediately to the operation table. Tim wanted to go with them but they stopped him and told him to wait in the waiting room,Bailey kept him company until everyone else arrived at the Hospital and asked Tim how she is doing,he answered while sobbing that he do not know yet because she just gets operated. They all left the hospital and got back to work only Angela stayed with Tim after Grey agreed. He was still worried about lucy and still a bit crying but he got tired real soon but he tried to figth against it but at the end he fell asleep on Angela's shoulder. Half an hour later the doctor came back and asked for an Tim Bradford, Angela woke Tim up and he said' yeah thats me,are there any news on lucy? How is she ? Is she ok?'The doctor answered that the operation went fine and she will not suffer any further damage. Tim asked if he knows what the reason was the doctor only said that they should talk about that in private. Tim agreed and took a look at Angela,she only said'I will wait here'. Tim and the doctor talked in private. Tim asked'what is wrong' The doc said 'oh no,nothing everything will be alright, I just wanted to tell you that she is pregnant and I assumed you are the father.' He looked really happy but could only ask,in wich month she is. The doctor replied' she is only in the second month and that was the reason she fainted,did not you know she was pregnant?'Tim shaked his head and asked if he can see her now,the doctor nodded. So Tim rushed to Angela and told her that they can see Lucy they both went straight to her room. Lucy was still not awake so Tim grabbed a chair and putted it really Close to her bed,took her hand and gave her a kiss on the forehead. Angela told Tim that she has to go back to work because Nyla noticed something new in their case,he thanked her for staying with him. In the station Angela told everyone that she will be fine and they all were relieved. Tim was still very tired so he fell asleep on the side of her bed. Two hours later Lucy woke up and played with Tim's hair,because of that he woke up and when he realized that Lucy was awake he hugged her very carefully and then asked why she did not told him that she was pregnant. She was sorry because she knew it was a mistake to keep it from him she answered 'I did not knew how, I was scared' and started to sob.Tim comforts her and tells her that he is very happy that he will have a kid with her,then she laughed. She wanted him to cuddle with her so she slides over that he can lie down with her.