XII.The Date

Being an actor has a lot of perks. To mention one, I would say the love, the support, the encouragement we constantly receive from our beloved fans. They are the one who have put us on the pedestal with the confidence that we deserve it. So it becomes important to make sure they receive the best from us whether be it in terms of work or our behavior. But on the other hand, there are some disadvantages too. And the biggest one would be lack of privacy. Don't get me wrong, I love when fans travel from so afar just to meet us. But sometimes every person requires some quality time with their loved ones without being under the constant scrutiny of people.

It's been over two months that Win and I have started dating but we haven't been able to go on proper date even once. Either our work keep us busy or our schedule won't match or the thought of getting papped keep us from going somewhere. Without managers, without bodyguards, only us. But it doesn't mean that we don't spend time together because we do. It generally includes sleepovers at each other's house with good food, a movie and comfort.
And today is one of those days.

I am driving to Win's house to spend some time with him. It's been so many days since we have met and I miss him like crazy. I have picked up some flowers for him on the way this time. We are the kind of people who don't outrightly express our love. I don't say 'I love you' on a regular basis nor does he. We just express our love for each other through our actions. But today I wanted to do something special for him. He has just returned from Korea where he went for some campaign. Now that he has returned, he must be tired and weary. So I am planning on cooking some nice food for us and keeping it light.

I park my car in the driveway and make my way towards the front gate. I have seen his house or I should say mansion so many times but it still leaves me jaw dropped every time. I can't help but admire the way it every time I visit which is often. I open the gate and invite myself in.

I don't find him in the living room so I make my way towards his room assuming he must be there. As I enter the room, I find him lying in the bed with his eyes closed, his hand holding his forehead. He must be having a headache. Worry fills me as I move closer and see his face concocted in pain and discomfort. He didn't realize my presence until I gently removed his hand from his forehead and keep my own on it.

'You are here.' He says with a sigh. 'I am sorry I ruined our plan but my head is on the verge on exploding'. He apologises tiredly, his voice low, quiet and pained.

'You don't ever need to apologize to me. For anything. Okay?' I say strictly looking at him and his eyes immediately soften. He sighs and nods at me in agreement. I open the drawer of his bedside table and take out a balm which he keeps there for days like these, to massage his head. I take some of it on my hand and start gently applying it on his forehead. He sighs out almost instantly and closes his eyes once again. I massage his head his for sometime making sure I keep my hands away from his eyes as they are stained with balm.

'Thank you so much. I don't know what I would do without you.' He says gratefully with a smile on his face. His words bring one on mine.

'You give me too much credit'. I say in dismissal and stop massaging his head once I realize he has fallen asleep. He looks so innocent, so peaceful while sleeping. I stand up, kiss his cheek and make my way outside after making sure he is comfortable, to start preparation for some food. I don't wanna order in since that's what we usually do. I wanna make something delicious myself.

I am so immersed in my cooking that I don't realise his presence until his hands come beside me trapping me against the counter. A blush immediately creeps up on my face at his actions. He must realize beacuse he chuckles lowly in my ear. He likes to see me all flustered.

'Are you cooking for me? Hmm?' He says huskily in my ear, his deep, after sleep voice sending shiver down my spine. I go to respond but be start peppering down kisses on my neck, his one hand going up my tshirt. I am rendered unable to respond, my gasps fill the silence the room.

'What.. what are you doing? Stop this instance if you don't wanna eat overcooked food'. I say almost embarrassingly flustered.

'I think I will manage.' He says and continues exploring up my shirt. His fingers trace the tattoo on my ribs which I recently got. His lips sucking the sensitive spot behind my earlobe.

'Stop... please'. I gasp out and move my arms a little in order to jerk him away. He groans against my neck but with a final, lingering kiss on my neck, he moves away.

'Fine, no kisses for you now. What have you made anyway?' He asks curiously, his eyes honing into the pan to see what has been cooked.

I chuckle at his excitement for food. He doesn't get this much excited even to meet me. But it's okay. I'll manage. 'It's your favorite. Now go and sit, I'll bring it out for you.' I say and he bounces off in the direction of the dining table. I shake my head and start plating.

I am taking the pot outside, when I stop midway. Win is holding the bouquet of flowers I brought for him and forgot about it after coming downstairs. I keep the pot on the table carefully and look up. Suddenly realizing my presence, he looks towards me and nods at the flowers in his hand.

'Did you bring them for me?' He asks.

I don't meet his eyes. I can't. 'Yeah. I... I wanted to do something different nice for you since you came back from work today after so many days. I-

And before I can complete my sentence, my lips are being engulfed by his own. I gasp in surprise but he does nothing but kiss me even more passionately. I forget what I was saying and melt into him. The food on the table long forgotten.

Flustered B is the cutest. Don't you agree?🤭
Don't forget to vote guys and thank you once again.