not a chapter

Okayyyyy so we have got a confirmation now and I think we all needed that. We needed that final reality check. As I said in my previous update, we don't know what is happening behind the scenes, the same thing that Win said today through his caption. I mean it may not be in this context but the timing is a bit too suspicious. But anyways the thing is we know nothing, we knew nothing. We were all fooling ourselves. Twisting their statements and actions according to our will when they never outright said anything about their relationship. They are actors. They act for a living. Of course they know how important it is to keep feeding people's expectations while keeping their personal life separate. I'm not blaming anyone or them it's just that we see them once in a while on social media or interviews or whatever. Majority of their lives are not open for us to see and we don't know what's happening there. It is very easy to win people's confidence when you have to be in front of them only for like a quarter of your day or month or year. Me saying this doesn't necessarily mean that I believe it. I am just laying out a possibility. So yeah. That's all I wanted to say. Take care you all!