episode twenty-eight

EPISODE 28

i'll be surprised to see some people at dinner? mysta thought.

that thought went around his head from the day y/n told him about the dinner until the said date came.

the married couple used y/n's car to attend tomorrow's dinner. they're staying for three days and two nights at the mansion, their luggage already there. y/n's driving with her hand on the steering wheel while the other is on mysta's lap.

although he did go there before when he was a part of the mafia, this would be mysta's first time arriving at the hacienda with y/n.

when y/n's car entered the gates, mysta still couldn't help but be fascinated. the land was so wide with the fountain in the middle, and the main house is so damn big like a palace. mysta still remembered how he used to walk for 15 minutes just to get to one of the buildings.

"it's demoiselle y/n!" the guard greeted by the entrance to the basement parking lot.

y/n grinned. "good morning, ricardino!"

mysta winced. he loves her italian accent. it always comes out whenever she says a local name.

so women uninvolved with the mafia like lacresse and y/n are called demoiselle, while lucy and lyra are both called madames. mysta took note.

no, mysta. lucy and her mother lyra just don't like being called french honorifics.

after y/n parked her car, mysta was still in awe. the parking basement was filled with hundreds to thousands of different cars. the parking was so wide that there were scooters around.

"sooo... which are yours?" mysta joked.

he wasn't expecting her to give him an answer, but y/n looked around.

"from there." y/n pointed five cars from where she parked. "to there." she dragged her fingers, three cars from where she parked.

mysta sweatdropped as he counted. "nine, including this car?"

"times four." y/n said and used her lips to point to the other cars behind.

"38?!"

y/n chuckled. i mean, he wants two more... maybe it's time to visit the dealer again.

"come on, mon chaton. we need to get situated." y/n said and wrapped her arm around mysta's. "you've never been inside the main mansion, have you?"

mysta nodded with a gulp.

mysta and y/n rode an elevator. there was an elevator man who greeted them, calling y/n 'demoiselle', while he called mysta 'monsieur'. mysta cringed.

"so many floors..." mysta mumbled, staring at the buttons.

"each floor is owned by a second generation kaneshiro— papa's siblings and cousins. each floor consists of a main lobby, the personalized lobby, personalized rooms, and the rooms inside the rooms." y/n explained.

"i suppose the 7th floor is papa's floor?"

"yes."

when they arrived, it was like mysta just came to a new world. the lobby was like a renaissance museum. the ceilings were so high up and there were gold and pillars everywhere. it's like a hotel lobby too.

"that door to the left is mama and papa's room." y/n pointed. "that one is mine." y/n pointed to the door on the left side.

when y/n opened the door, they were greeted with a smaller version of the lobby they were before.