episode nine

EPISODE 09

it's not every time mysta gets an easy task in the office.

but aside from sulking instead of doing shit, mysta was worried, thinking of what sheila said to him the other day.

how expensive would hiring a lawyer be? he thought.

sheila is a woman and no one actually knows what happened to the both of them that day but her alone. of course, people will immediately side with her.

"i need to tell my wife... but how?"

yeah, mysta. how?

after he told his wife that he wanted to have a family, y/n immediately got angry at him. it was surprising, even her parents were shocked.

the calm and reserved y/n suddenly got angry.

it scared the crap out of mysta, but he does understand why y/n reacted like that.

they never talked about having kids at all. his approach wasn't that gentle either.

mysta groaned in his chair. damn it.

a light bulb appeared on top of mysta's head.

"maybe i could ask ike for help." mysta said and stood up. he hasn't known ike for a while but he thinks he could trust him.

he's really kind. he shouldn't have a problem with me, right?

oh boy. you're approaching the wrong horse.

certainly, the best man to ask help for is only vox. approaching ike about this matter will only give ike a chance to break things off between mysta and y/n.

as he always wanted.

oh well, as if y/n would even let that happen.

fortunately, ike isn't always at the company. and vox has come in to save the day.

"mysta? it's rare to see you here on my floor." vox said, sitting in the lobby while having a drink with cassandra.

"i need to talk to you." mysta said and glanced at his secretary. "uhh, alone. please."

"you heard the gentleman," vox said to cassandra. she stood up and bowed at the two before leaving the floor.

"alright. take a seat, mysta."

"i need your help." he immediately said. "sheila. you know sheila, right?"

"yes?"

"she's filing a case against me, bro!"

vox's smile twitched. just what happened when i lost them?

"she said when she woke up, she was naked and she was slapped that her tooth broke! i think." mysta said. "anyway! she's saying i molested her! bro, i would never! i fucking love my wife!"

"i know, i know, you have to chill first—"

"i can't!" mysta exclaimed. "to be honest, it's alright if i get fired here, i can just search for another job. but my wife..."

"i'm..." mysta slowly calmed down. "i'm afraid of what my wife might think of me..."

"mysta..."

"alright, i'll help you. since you're one of my best employees plus you're my husband's friend." vox said and stood up. "we first need to know what happened that day when i lost you two."

"lost us two?"

"yes. i was the only sober on the table. i was gonna pay for the bill and when i looked back, sheila has already taken you somewhere. i even asked the staff." vox said.