episode two

EPISODE 02

"you should come here and visit me, you know? that would be fun."

[mou..! why are you even calling at this time of the day?! shouldn't you be busy, mister accounting manager?]

mysta chuckled. "the solo office was a nice idea. at least i can call you while i'm working and no one would say shit."

"you should look at this office yourself, wife! it looks freaking awesome!"

[you've been saying that for months now. *sighs* the least you could do for me right now is not to stain your clothes, okay, mister accounting manager?]

"yes..." mysta cried.

[i'm sorry too... for forgetting to make your lunch...]

just in cue, the office bell rang, indicating lunch.

"it's fine, really. i could've woken you up too but you were deep asleep. i guess you were tired because of yesterday nigh-"

[s-s-shut up, baldy!]

"b-baldy?" mysta then laughed. "wait you're still flustered? we've been doing it for years-"

[waaaaahh blah blah blah-! go have your lunch!]

"okay okay! i'm gonna have lunch with my old teammates. then,"

[bye... take care.]

"you too, wife. i love you."

[i love me too. bye.]

"w-what?!" mysta exclaimed and glanced at the phone, only to see that his wife have already ended the call.

"my fucking i love you too..." mysta cried on the floor while on all fours.

after his drama, mysta headed to the cafeteria where his old officemates were waiting for him.

"oho? that's new. no homemade lunch?" john asked.

"yeah. i'm gonna get lunch real quick-"

"no no no, you don't have to," andrew said with a grin before pointed sheila.

"our cute little sheila made you lunch herself!" andrew beamed.

"ooohh really?! you didn't have to though!" mysta sat between nina and william.

sheila immediately pushed the bento box to mysta and gave him the utensils he needed. mysta thanked her once again before feasting on her cooking.

"mhmm! so good!"

"i'm glad you like it! i've been wanting to give you something since we couldn't celebrate your promotion... sorry if it took me months." sheila said shyly.

"i think she practiced for those months before giving you the perfect food, mysta!" andrew laughed.

"really? no way. all that effort for me?" mysta doubted and continued eating.

their team happily ate the whole lunch and talked about random things.

"i'll get a drink, 'cuse me." mysta said and stood up.

he went to the water dispenser and drank a glass of water. after drinking another, he walked back to their table.

only for an employee to carelessly hit him and spill her coffee on his shirt.

ah, shit! my wife's gonna kill me!! was the first thing that mysta thought. not even 'ow it's hot' no!

my wife's gonna kill me for real!! mysta exclaimed in his mind with his pale face.