Lampions

3rd Person

5 years since that night had already passed and today Changbin had planned something special. He was excited and a bit worried at the same time- Even if he knew: Felix wouldn't say no. 

"Why are we at your parents house?", Felix asked. "Stop asking questions, Lix. You'll see soon enough", Changbin said with a smile. The brown haired man raised an eyebrow and followed his boyfriend into the backyard. The garden was decorated with some lampions, that light up the soft summer night. Felix looked a bit irritated at Changbin. When he looked at his counterpart he noticed the way the lights got reflected in Changbins soft eyes. He cleared his throat and started to speak: "Felix, It has been a long time since that day... I don't really want to talk that much... I just wanted to say that I loved you back then. That was the reason why I pulled you back. I couldn't, and still can't, imagine a life without you. I want to live with you till the end of mine and yours. And that's why... I-I wanted to a-ask you", he kneeled down on one knee and pulled out a little, dark blue box. "Will you marry me, Lix?" Felix looked at his boyfriend- tears in his eyes. He nodded and hugged Changbin tightly, after he had put on the thin silver ring. The two separated after a while and Changbin leaned forward to kiss Felix, who was now his fiancé.

The lucky couple said down in the grass and looked up- their faces illuminated by the soft and yellow light of the lampions. Lampions that reminded both of the streetlights, of that night. Together they managed to win the fight against Felix little shadow. Together they went through the family drama- Felix had. Together they were-are strong. They were together- looking up to the sky. They were together-under the lampions. They were together 'cause of the streetlights.

A short chapter...