Beach

"Finally!", Changbin and I said in sync. "Weekend!", I shouted and Changbrin grinned. We two grabbed our backpacks and went down to the bus station. We had to drive one and a half hour to reach the beach. Changbin and I planned to stay for the night in a little hotel nearby. 

The bus was except a mother and two children empty. Changbin and I took a seat and I handed him one earpod. For the whole drive we just listened to the music without saying anything. After we got out of the bus we made our way to the hotel and changed our clothes. Changbin wore a black swimming trunks and I a yellow one. Both of us had a towel under the arm and a shirt on since we had to go through the hotel lobby. As soon as we got to the beach I took off my shirt and ran towards the water, leaving a flustered and surprised Changbin behind. After a while he took off his shirt, put his towel down and followed me. When he reached the water I saw his well trained body and tried not to blush. Without success. Changbin noticed it and grinned. At first we just swum a bit but then Changbin attacked and almost drowned me. "Yah!", I shouted and attacked him back. "Revenge!" An evil smile appeared on my face, when I saw that Changbin almost drank the water. Our little fight continued for almost an hour until I decided to get out of the sea. Changbin followed me and we both started to dry our body with our towels. After we finished both of us sat down and enjoyed the sun. I laid on my back and closed the eyes to escape the sunlight. Suddenly I felt a breath next to my face. I opened my eyes and looked at Changbin who smirked evil. "Yah! What are you doing!" "Admiring my boyfriend", Changbin answered. I blushed and hit him lightly. "Shut up!" Changbin grinned even more and came a little closer until our lips were just millimetres apart, then he suddenly closed the gap between our lips and gave me a kiss. I couldn't help but smiled into the unexpected connection our lips. After a few seconds we parted our lips and smiled. "Do you wanna go into the sea again?", Changbin asked. "If you want to get drowned", I answered with a smirk. "We'll see who gets drowned", Changbin said, got up and ran to the sea. I chased after him.

The hours passed by and the sun started to set down slowly. "It's kind of cheesy", I said and looked at the horizon. "But it's beautiful." Changbin nodded. We watched sunset for a few minutes until we decided to go back and eat something.

"The food was delicious", I said while we walked up the stairs to our room. "Yeah. Especially the noodles were pretty good." I nodded in agreement and opened the door to our room.

I scrolled through my phone, wet hair strokes in my face. Changbin was taking a shower so I decided to check my messages. Besides a lot of unimportant and uninteresting stuff I got a message from my mother.

Mom
Hey Lix. Would you mind to introduce us to Soo-Ri? We hadn't seen him in a while and his parents changed their numbers.
Have a great weekend and greet Changbin! ❤️

Felix
Hey mom. I'll ask Soo-Ri and arrange something. Changbin and I are currently at the beach but we'll return tomorrow.

Mom
Thanks! Have fun!

Felix
I asked Soo-Ri. He said you can write him everytime, but he would love to meet us all together.

Felix sent a number

Mom
Thank you! I'll write to him!

Changbin came back in his pyjama and I put the phone away to open my arms. He grinned and snuggled over to me. After a few minutes Changbin fell in a peaceful sleep, laying with his head on my lap.

After breakfast Changbin and I went down to another part of the beach where we saw some rocks. I climbed one up and looked over the beach. I heard a little click behind me and saw that Changbin put his phone back with a big smile on his face. "You looked so beautiful", he said with ashrug of his shoulders. I grinned and helped him to climb up too. As soon as he reache the top of the rock I stood on, he backhugged me and put his chin on my shoulder, enjoying the view.

After a while we decided to go back to pack our stuff and drive back home. The bus was a little bit more crowded this time, but there were still a few seats left. Again, Changbin and I just listened to music. A few minutes before we arrived Soo-Ri got in and saw us. "Hey, how are you doing?" "Great and you? Mom wrote you went to the beach?" I nodded. "Where are you going?" "I have to go to the doctor for a check up. I have to be careful with sports. You now, because of my heart." I nodded. "Luckily I'm able to train for one hour straight. When I take a break after that, there's no problem", he said. I smiled at him. "Wish you the best of luck", Changbin said. Soo-Ri just smiled at us and after some goodbyes Changbin and I left.