I'll love you in both ways

"Changbin?" "Yeah?" "Can you stay for some more nights?" "Of course!", he said and gave me a soft kiss. "I'll go to get some more clothes from my apartment tomorrow, okay?" I nodded. "Do you want to go to the gym tomorrow?" I remained silent. "We don't have to", Changbin hurried to say. "It's not like that I don't want to go there... But I'm a little bit scared." "Why?" "I don't wanna do something wrong. Like everybody would see it and-" Changbin lifted my head so that I looked into his eyes. "I'll be there for you. No need to worry." He gave me a gentle kiss and let go of my chin. "We can go in the morning. Mostly it's pretty empty at that time." "Okay. I'll try it!" Changbin smiled and pulled the blanket closer so that our legs and almost our chests were covered. I snugged my head even more against Changbins' chest; our fingers still intertwined.

The next morning I felt a gentle kiss on my cheek. "Lix", Changbin whispered. "Come get up." I rubbed my eyes, still a little bit sleepy. Changbin already had his sports clothes on, which emphasised his muscles. Changbin noticed my look and grinned. I blushed and looked away, embarrassed.

The gym was pretty empty. Only three other people were there, besides Changbin and me. "Hey Changbin! Long time no see!" A friendly looking man approached us. "Hey, how are you doing?" "Great and you?" "Could be a little better, but the last week was pretty good." He grinned. "This is Felix", Changbin introduced me quickly. "Ah, nice to meet you!" The man smiled. "Nice to meet you too", I said shyly. "You boyfriend?" The man suddenly asked Changbin. I blushed and looked at Changbin who-nodded. "Since when?" "Not a long time ago", Changbin answered. "Well, then. Have fun you two! See you!" The man waved and walked away. "See you!", Changbin answered. I looked at him, still a little confused. "Hm?" "I-I'm your boyfriend?", I asked. Changbin scratched his neck. "I thought... After yesterday... But if you don't want me to...I-" I gave Changbin a short kiss on his lips. "Come. You promised to help me!"

After two hours Changbin and I sat on the couch of my apartment. "I need to rest, before I go showering!", I said, still out of breath. Changbin grinned. "You can go first if you want to." He nodded and got up. "Towels are next to the shower!", I shouted. "Okay!"

Changbin came back in my pink hoodie and some jeans we took from his apartment on our way back home. I stood up and went into the bedroom to take some clothes out of my closet. But it was nearly empty. It's not like it has been filled with clothes, not at all. My closet was only filled with half of the volume, but I hadn't had no clothes in it for a long time. Well, it seemed like it happened to me again. I haven't washed since a while... "Everything okay?" Changbin came in to look after me since he noticed that I haven't been going to the bathroom yet. "My clothes... Are... Yeah..." "Take some of mine." "Really?" "Yeah, for sure. I've worn your clothes so there's no problem when you wear mine." I smiled at him. "Thank you, Binnie!" He blushed a little bit and smiled back. "I'll wait in the living room for you." I nodded and went over to his bag.

Changbin blushed when I entered the living room wearing his green hoodie and black jeans. "I'll do the laundry and after that we can go on a walk?" "Sounds good."

The streets wear really lively today. Families, friends and also couples walked the street down, enjoying the view of the river. After almost thirty minutes, Changbin and I reached a little bakery. "Wanna go in?", he asked me. I nodded and opened the door. I glanced at the bakery display, which made my heart beat faster because of joy. They just not only offered bread, no. They also selled croissants, cake, biscuits, macarons and some other little and sweet stuff. "How can I help you?" A women appeared behind the counter. "Ähm... We would like to get two croissants, four macarons and a few biscuits please." "Okay. Here you go." I paid for the food and wanted to leave with Changbin, when I noticed a little flyer. "You seek a temporary help?" "Yeah. Are you interested?" I nodded. "Can you bake." "Yes. I would like to practice a bit but I think bread and cookies wouldn't be a problem." The eyes of the women lit up a little. "That would be great! How about you start next week? On Monday?" "Yeah, sure." "Great! Oh, what is your name?" "Ah. Sorry, I'm Felix." "Nice to meet you. So is it possible for you to come at eight o'clock on Monday, Felix?" "Sure." "Great, have a nice day!" "Thank you!"

"What about your parents?", Changbin asked after we left. "They have to deal with it! I mean at least I'm able to earn my own money now." Changbin nodded and I intertwined my fingers with his.

When we almost reached the house my apartment was in, I saw a couple walking in our direction. They haven't noticed me yet, but I did. Only a few metres...
Maybe five...
Four...
Three...
Two...
"Felix!" My mother sounded not happy. "Hi", I answered emotionless. "I have an offer for you", my father said straight forwared. I raised my eyebrows, knowing what he meant. "The secretary of..." "I have a job", I cut my father off. Know my parents raised their eyebrows. "And?", my mother asked. "I'll work in a bakery." My parents made no secret of their disappointment. "Felix! We did so much for you and all you wanna do is working in a bakery?" I rolled my eyes. My mother had said this sentence a lot of times. "What have you done for me? Nothing. Have you ever helped me with my homework? Have you ever supported me by the things I wanted?" "Don't talk like that young man", my father said in a warning tone. I sighed. "I think we can end the argument here", I said. "It makes no sense. I'll go my way and you two can go yours." I pulled Changbin with me who hadn't said anything. "Don't you want to introduce that guy to us?" "No need to. I know that you won't support us." I said and walked away. "Your parents?", Changbin asked careful. I nodded. We walked a few metres in silent. "Hey, don't cry", he said when a tear rolled down my face. I smiled a weak smile. "I know, they are not a single tear worth, but I... I mean, they are my parents... They just wreck on my nerves", I sighed. Changbin pulled me in a soft embrace and patted my back. "I'm here for you, okay? I'll support you no matter what. It doesn't matter if you are a CEO or if you work in a bakery. I'll love you in both ways." Even if it was obvious in the past days, especially this morning, that he loved me, I was surprised by the sudden confession. "I love you too." Changbin smiled and pulled my away just to give me a gentle kiss. "Come let's eat", he said and grabbed my hand.