The other parents

In the picture you can see 'Soo-Ri'.

Changbins parents have a red heart next to their name, Soo-Ris 'parents' stars and Felix' nothing.

3rd Person

A few weeks had past by since the new neighbours moved in. Changbin and Felix sometimes had a little small talk with them, but not more, until that day. Changbin went out of the door and wanted to take the stairs down, when he saw a young man, who had similarities with Felix. "Hey Changbin!", he greeted happily. "Soo-Ri? What are you doing here?" "I wanted to visit my parents", he sighed. Changbin raised an eyebrow. "They moved and I heard that they live here now... I wanted to talk about something with them." "Ah, good luck", Changbin smiled and after goodbyes he left the building, thinking about what Soo-Ri wanted to talk about with his second parents.

The next day, Felix had arrived from work about one hour ago, the doorbell rang and, again, their new neighbours stood in front of their apartment, accompanied by Soo-Ri. "Hello?", Felix asked irritated. "Hey, I... thought... maybe I should introduce you to my parents", Soo-Ri said, rubbing his neck. Felix raised an eyebrow and let them in. Changbin greeted their guests and continued prepearing meal. "So, I guess that you already met." Felix and Soo-Ris second parents nodded. "I know that it might be a bit surprising, but I really want to clear things up, so we can talk." "About everything", Soo-Ri added after he took a deep breath. Felix just nodded. "So, as you know my parents helped me staying alive, and still love me as much as my biological parents do. Let me finish", Soo-Ri said, as soon as he saw that Felix wanted to interrupt him. "Yes, I fought with my parents, but it's normal I guess. We are a family. A fight is nothing special. No, same for you, let me finish!" Soo-Ris second mother closed her mouth and leaned back. "I really love them and I want that you meet them properbly, Felix. Same for Changbin, I mean he almost is one of our family. I know that my- our past might be a bit complicated, but I want that we all love each other and ignore the fact, that you are not... yeah..." "We are not your real parents, Soo-Ri. It's okay, just say it", his mother said. Said person sighed and nodded. "Do you want to eat with us?", Felix offered.

Everyone agreed and during their meal everyone got along pretty well. Since a few seconds silence had overrolled them until Soo-Ri said: "There's one more thing... Actually... I-I'm gay." Felix grinned at Changbin who grinned back, Soo-Ris parents looked at each other and bursted out into laughter. "What?" "It was obvious. You keep talking about that one guy from your dance class", his father said. "You're fine with it?" "Why shouldn't we? We live in the 21th century!" "I think we should throw a garden party at my parents house", Changbin said. Felix eyes lit up. "Yeah! I'll do the catering with your parents!" Changbin laughed. "Calm down. At first we should exchange numbers and open up a group chat."

Binnie ❤️ added Lix ❤️ and 7 more to the chat Binnie ❤️ changed the group name to Garden-Party

Soo-Ri

Hello! Changbin had the idea of a garden party, since we all need to talk and get to know each other more!

Mom ❤️

Okay, sounds nice, I guess in our garden?

Soo-Ri

When I understood Changbin right, yes.

Mom ❤️

I expected nothing else...

Dad ❤️

Okay, I'll do the catering!

Lix ❤️

I'll help you!

Dad ❤️

Thanks

Mom ❤️

I can do the decoration

Mom

I can help you

Mom ❤️

That would be nice, thanks.

Dad

What about we organise some drinks, Soo-Ri? You guys have enough to do with the catering.

Soo-Ri

Fine for me!

Mom ✨️

Sorry, for the late reply. We could help with the deoration? The drinks?

Soo-Ri

👍

Dad

Great, thanks!

Dad ✨️

No problem!

Binnie ❤️

Nice! See you in two weeks?

7 people reacted with 👍 on your message

"I'm scared! He was close to dying!" "Yeah, I know. I'm afraid too, but he has not much time left, and we all know it. He knows it the best. Let him do what he wants!" "I guess I can't do anything else, right?" "Right. Now, just stop worrying, okay?" "How can I?" "Let's worry less and give him our love and support. He is so close to achieve his dream!" Soo-Ris second mother sighed. She hated the thought of her son being dead. She knew that they'll have a few more years with him but... Other people know that they have more than twenty years with their child. She just couldn't imagine waking up and knowing that her son is dead. She was afraid. Afraid of living without him.

Garden-Party

Soo-Ri

Hi guys! Greetings from the beach! Can I bring my friend on Saturday?

Binnie ❤️

Sure!

Lix ❤️

Of course!

Mom ✨️

I'll kill you if not!

Soo-Ri

Okay, okay! A simply yes would've been enough!