Summer party

"Felix, come rest a bit." "But I only have this weekend left!" "We can't eat all the bread you made in the next week! Not to mention all the cookies, macarons and the cake you made today." I sighed. "Okay, I'll clean the kitchen and take a little rest." "Great." Chabgbin patted my back and went over to the sofa.

"I got a message from my parents", he said as soon as I layed my head on his chest. "They invited me to a summer party. I can bring a friend with me, if I want to." "Oh. Sounds nice. When is the party?" "Tomorrow." My eyes widened. "Tomorrow?" Changnin nodded. "Don't worry, my parents love meeting new people, especially when I like them. They'll be happy to meet you." "And our relationship?" "Oh, don't think too much about it. They support me now matter if I date a girl or a boy." I let out a sight. What a relief. I know not everyone is like my parents, but I was a little bit afraid that Changbins parents might not support us.

The next morning Changbin and I dressed up in similar looks. Changbin wore light rose shirt with light grey stripes and a black jeans. I decided to go for the light rose pullover with a little bit of white lace on the collar and a black jeans. Changbin added a necklace and a bracelet to his outfit while I to not wear any accessoires.
"Lix are you ready?" "Almost." I made a bow with the thin ribbon, took the gift and went to Changbin, who was waiting for me in the hallway. "I'm ready."

Changbin guided me to the garden, where there were already a few people. "My little boy!" A women that looked similar to Changbin pulled him in a tight hug. "Hi, mom", Changbin said and freed himself out of the embrace. "That's my boyfriend Felix", he said and gave me a soft look. "Hi, nice to meet you", I said. "Hello, Felix", his mother also pulled me in a hug, which caught me a little bit off guard. After she let go of me I gave her the little gift. "I hope you like it", I said shyly. "I'll open it later if you don't mind." I nodded. Changbins mother left to greet some other people who came after us and Changbin smiled at me. "Doubts?" I shaked my head. "Your mother is really nice." Changbin nodded. "Yeah, she is. Come, let's greet some other guests."

Everyone we talked with was pretty friendly towards me and nobody had a problem with us being in a relationship, what made me more comfortable minute by minute. I also met Changbins father who was like his wife. Friendly and happy to meet me. After a few hours of talking they opened the buffet and Changbin and I walked together with some friends of his parents over. "You must try the noodlesalad", a woman said. "My mother makes the best, you can get", Changbin added and grinned. "Okay, I'll try", I said, smiling back at Changbin, who was my official boyfriend now. 

Indeed. The noodle salat was the best I've ever tried. But nothing beat the cookies Changbins father made. Almost the whole lunch time we talked about some baking receipes. He said he loved backing as hobby, but didn't want to make it as job. Even more he liked the fact the I'll work in a bakery soon. He wished me a lot of luck and went to a good friend og hime when Changbins mother came. "Can I take a picture of you two", she asked. We both nodded and went to one of the house walls. Changbin put his arm around my shoulder and I put my hand on his, what made him blush. He looked at the ground to hide it while I smiled at the camera. "Thanks, you can go back eating", his mother said and winked at me. I knew that she noticed Changbins reaction too and grinned.

"Thank you for inviting me", I said. "Thanks for coming", Changbins father answered. "Yeah, come here everytime you want", his wife said. "Thanks, I'll keep it in mind", I said shyly. Changbin grinned and layed one arm around my shoulder. "See you soon, mom, dad." "Bye!" Changbin and I head back to my apartment. We went almost the whole way silent until I asked Changbin a question I wanted to ask so badly the lst hours. "I know maybe it's a little bit early but do you want to move in?" "If it's okay for you." "Yeah, of course. I wouldn't ask you if not." Changnin grinned. "It felt like I already moved in", he said, placed his arm around my waist and pulled me a little bit closer. I blushed and put my head on his shoulder. "I'll help you move." He smiled and gave me a kiss on my head.