1st Anniversary

"Good morning, Binnie", I whispered in his ear. "Good morning, Lix", Binnie answered in a morning voice and turned around towards me. I stroked some hair out of his forehead and placed a kiss on it, smiling brightly at him. He smiled back, sat up and pulled me closer by the waist, making me flustered. Changbin grinned, knowing what he does and leaned closer. "I made break-" I was cut off by Changbin who connected our lips. "What did you want to say?", he asked innocently. "I made breakfast", I repeated. Changbin nodded. "I'll come in a few minutes." "Okay." I got off the bed and wanted to leave the room but Changbin grapped my wrist and pulled me back. I fell back on the bed landing on top off my boyfriend. "Changbin!", I shouted flustered. "Why-why are you doing this!" "What?" "I-I... Y-You know what you are doing!" Changbin grinned at me. "You like it, don't you?" "Yah!" He grinned and indeed... I-I kinda liked the physical touch... Oh my gosh! That sounds so wrong. "What are you thinking about, baby?" My eyes widened. "Just... Just... Ah! Just stop, I'll go now!" Changbin grinned at me, even after I turned around and left.
I rolled my eyes while I poured the orange juice in Changbins glass, waiting for him. When he finally came in he hid something behind his back. I looked up and grinned, waiting for him to sit down. I grabbed a little present from the chair next to me. "Here", Changbin said softly, handing the gift over. I smiled, while handing him his over. I unwrapped my present while Changbin took a sip of his juice. "No way!" "What?" "I had the same idea, just with bracelets!" I looked at the box in front of me. Two silver rings, with a black stripe, were placed in it. Couple rings. Now Changbin unwrapped his present and opened the a little bit bigger box. He laughed, when he saw the black and the silver bracelet. "Two minds, one direction." I nodded, bursting out into laughters.

"May I?", Changbin asked suddenly. "What?" Then I realised what he meant and nodded. Changbin took one ring off the box and pulled it over my finger. I smiled, knowing what a luck I had, having Changbin by my side. "Hm? Why are you smiling like an idiot?" "Huh? Ah, I thought about something." Changbin nodded and took another sip of his juice. After he put his glass down I held his hand and pulled the other ring over his finger. "I'm hungry", he mumbled, looking at the sandwiches. I grinned. "Come, let's eat." Before I could say anything else Changbin took a big bite and started chewing.

"Lix?" "I'm here, yes?", I said, peaking my head through the bathroom door. "My mother wants us to come over today, God knows what she prepared." I laughed. "C'mon. Your mother is an angel! I bet it's something fun." "We'll see. Get ready. You have twenty minutes left." "Yes, sir!" I saluted and closed the door again.

After nineteen minutes and thirty seconds I left the bathroom. "Here I am!" Changbin looked up from his phone and grinned. "Then let's go baby!" "Stop calling me that!" "Sorry", Changbin smirked. I bet this boy will never shut up about this...