New neighbours

"Mom!", Changbin shouted. "What is this? Why have you-" "Changbin! You two have your first anniversary today! We have to celebrate it!" Changbin groaned and rolled his eyes. "Come, yoour father baked a cake." Changbins mother guided us to the garden table where a cake and-my parents waited? "How..." Changbins and my parents grinned. "We'll explain later", my mother said. "Yes, let's eat first", Changbins father said, cutting the cake in pieces. It was a pretty choccolate cake and you could add some strawberries if you wanted to, what Changbin did without hesitation. "So, how did you know about our anniversary?", Changbin asked after a bite of cake. "Felix posted a picture of you two with the words: One year and I still love you like it is the first day", his mother explained. I blushed and took another bite of my cake. Changbin looked at me, grinned then he looked back at his mother. "So you decided to throw a party with our families?" "Yep." "How did you know my parents?", I asked. "Well we found out that  the 'parents' of Soo-Ri were in our dance class and we got their number." "I thought they hadn't had your number anymore?" "Yeah, that's what we thought, but the truth is, that they had some arguments with Soo-Ri back then and they broke off the contact to us." I raised an eyebrow. "He never told me about an argument." My mother sighed. "Us neither. But I guess it's our fault..." "Okay, let's discuss this another time", I said, not wanting to ruin the mood. One more piece of cake later Changbin seemed to like the idea of a little party more and more. My and his parents got along pretty well and at the end of the day I bet both sides liked the fact of their sons being boyfriends and maybe later husbands a lot more than before. I had the feeling that they've planned almost a hole wedding for us. I'm not angry at them, not at all, but it was kinda funny seeing my and Changbins parents talking about us being married and Changbin and I never thought about it. I mean: I would like to marry him, but not yet. I think both of us wanted to wait for some more years. We are still in our twenty's- no need to rush things. After we had meal my parents went back home and a few minutes later Changbin and I followed them. When we reached our apartment I noticed that the lights of our neighbours apartment were already out. Most of time they stay up until like 1 a.m. but now it was only eleven p.m. "Maybe they decided to go to bed earlier", Changbin said, after I drew attention on the dark windows. "Or do you think they moved?" "Without saying goodbye?" "Maybe. We never really talked with them, so why should they say goodbye?" "Also true again."

The next day the doorbell rang and when I opened the white door I saw a man and a woman standing there. "Hello", the man cleared his throat. "We moved in today. I guess we are neighbours now. My wife and I wanted to introduce us." I nodded and smiled brightly. "Come in for a second." "Thanks." "Changbin!" A few seconds later Changbin came into the hallway. "Hello", he greeted the strangers. "They're our new neighbours." I turned back towards them. "This is Changbin and I'm Felix." The woman smiled. "Nice to meet you. I'm Yun and this is Shiwon." "Nice to meet you too", I answered. "I'm sure we'll see us again, but if you don't mind we'll go back and unpack some things", Shiwon said. "Yeah sure, no problem. If you need help, feel free to come over", I answered with a smile. "Thanks. See you!" "Yeah, see you!" I closed the door behind our new neighbours and Changbin and I went back to the living room enjoying the food we cooked.