Aaron Taylor-Johnson Catch-Up

Nickname: Sunflower.

Baby Room: 

Teething: 

Your dad had no clue about what was going on with you. So, when you started teething he didn't know what to do.

Aaron: "Y/n, please stop crying." Your dad pleaded you.

You didn't stop. You just wanted the pain to go away, so your dad googled that you wouldn't stop crying. Turns out you were teething.

He went to the freezer and grabbed something cold, which happened to be some ice cubes, then he gave it to you. Your dad then went back on his phone and ordered some teething rings for you.

First Word(s): 

Your dad was trying to get you to say your first word but it wasn't going so well.

Aaron: "Come on, sunflower. Say da-da." Your dad pleaded.

You just looked up at him like he was crazy. He just sighed and got up from the floor where you started playing, he then walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

When your dad left, you wanted to make him feel better so you decided to draw something for him. When your dad came back you showed him your picture.

Y/n: "Dada." You said, as you pointed to the picture of your dad, which just looked like squiggles.

Aaron: "Looks beautiful, sunflower. Thank you." Your dad said, as he took the picture from you.

Your dad was very happy for the rest of the day and you were glad that he wasn't sad anymore.

First Steps: 

You started walking on the set of Kick Ass. You wanted to walk to your dad but he was filming a scene and so here you were stuck in your uncle Evan's arms. You kept wriggling.

Y/n: "Daddy." You whined, pointing to your dad.

Evan: "Daddy, is busy filming, you'll have to wait for him to finish." Your uncle said.

Y/n: "Walk." You said to your uncle.

He understood what you wanted to do and why you wanted your dad. So, he put you down, held your hand and then let go.

You walked to your dad, which ruined the scene, and grabbed onto his leg.

Director: "CUT!" The director yelled, as your dad picked you up.

Aaron: "Well done, sunflower." Your dad said.

Your dad hugged you and then took you back to your uncle Evan, where this time, you happily stayed until your dad was done filming. 

Child Room: