They Have A Nightmare

Robert Downey Jr.:

Your dad was tossing and turning in bed. He was having a nightmare. The nightmare was about you getting taken away from him all because he got caught using drugs again. After seeing you get taken away by a police officer, he shot awake.

Your dad ran to your room to make sure that you were there. When he saw that you were there in your bed, sleeping peacefully, he sighed in relief.

He went over to you and kissed your forehead.

Robert: "Don't worry kiddo, daddy will make sure that he never loses you." Your dad said.

He went back to his room knowing that you were safe and sleeping in bed. After he checked on you, he went back to sleep not having a single nightmare after that.

Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan:

Chris Evans:

Your dad was taking a nap in his bed after he came back from set, when he started having a nightmare. He dreamt that Dodger bit you and really hurt you.

You were in your room playing with your toys while your paps was at the shop getting shopping, when you heard your dad tossing and turning in bed.

You put your toys down and walked to your dad and paps room. You opened the door to their room and walked up to your dad. You shook him awake a little bit.

Y/n: "Daddy." You said, shaking him. He just stirred. "Daddy." You said again. Your dad opened his eyes slowly and saw you. "Are you okay daddy?" You asked.

Chris: "I'm better now that you're here." Your dad smiled. "Come here." Your dad picked you up and placed you in bed with him so he could cuddle with you. "Do you want to take a nap with daddy?" Your dad asked. You nodded your head.

You snuggled closer to your dad and closed your eyes and fell asleep. Your dad fell asleep after that, not having another nightmare.

Your paps came back about 30 minutes later, and put all the shopping on the island.

Sebastian: "Y/n! Come and help me put the shopping away please!" Your paps shouted up the stairs. When he didn't get a response, he walked up the stairs and into your room. "Y/n." Your paps said. When he didn't find you in there, he looked in his and your dad's shared room.

He walked into their shared room and saw you and your dad cuddled up together sleeping. He took out his phone, snapped a picture, posted it to Instagram and went downstairs to put the shopping away.

Sebastian Stan:

Your paps had fallen asleep on the couch while you guys were watching a movie. You were waiting for your dad to get back from filming. You started hearing your paps saying things in his sleep.

Sebastian: "Let her go. Give me her back. She's not yours to take." Your paps said.

You were looking at your paps really confused but realised that he was having a bad dream.

Y/n: "Papa." He didn't move, so you tried again. "Papa." This time he woke up but not the way you were thinking.

Sebastian: "Y/NNNNN!!" Your paps shouted, jolting awake. He scared you a little that you stepped away from him. "Oh sorry troublemaker. I didn't mean to scare you." Your paps said, sadly. "Come here." He said, opening his arms for you to run into them. Which you did.

Y/n: "Papa?" You asked.

Sebastian: "Yes, troublemaker." Your paps said.

Y/n: "What was your dream about? Were bad monsters trying to take me away from you?" Your cute 5 year old self asked.