You Have A Nightmare

Your about 4 years old in this.

Robert Downey Jr.:

You had just woken up from a scary nightmare. You were sweating and you had tears running down your face. You clutched your teddy really tight and got out of bed, running straight to your dad's room.

You opened the door to your dad's room and stuck your head in. You saw that he was asleep. You wanted to turn back and go back to your room, but you were too scared. So, you sucked in a breath and walked into your dad's room.

You went to the other side of your dad's bed and got in. Your dad turned to his side.

Robert: "What are you doing up and in my bed, kiddo?" Your dad asked you, half asleep.

Y/n: "I... I... I had a nightmare." You said starting to cry again. "I'm scared daddy. I'm scared that the monster will eat me." You started crying even harder.

Robert: "Hey, hey, hey. Everything's okay. You're okay. Nothing's gonna get you." Your dad said, wiping the falling tears from your face. "You know why?" You shook your head no. "Because, I'll never let it. You are my everything and I will always be there to protect you." Your dad said.

Y/n: "Promise?" You said.

Robert: "I promise." Your dad said, putting a hand over his heart as he said it, making you giggle. "Do you wanna sleep with me tonight?" You nodded your head yes.

Your dad laid back on his back, while you put your head on his chest and fell asleep straight away. Your dad smiled down at you and kissed your forehead, wishing you a goodnight.

Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan:

You were tossing and turning in your bed because you were having a nightmare about someone trying to kill your dad and paps and you didn't want that to happen. You shot awake and ran straight to your dad and paps' room, jumped onto the bed and hid in the middle of the both of them.

Sebastian: "Y/n, what are you doing up?" Your paps asked.

Y/n: "Papa." You lunged at him, hugged him tightly making sure he was there and cried into his chest.

Sebastian: "Shhh. It's okay, troublemaker. You're okay." Your paps softly said.

Y/n: "Daddy, papa, they were gonna kill you guys. I don't want you to go. Please don't go." You sobbed into your paps chest, getting his shirt all wet, he didn't care, all he cared about was making you forget about this horrible nightmare. They looked at each other and gave each other a sad look.

Chris: "Hey sweetie, look at me." You looked up and your dad wiped the tears off your face. "We're not going anywhere. You can't get rid of us, no matter how hard you try." Your dad said, chuckling at the end, which made you giggle a little.

Sebastian: "Would you like to sleep with daddy and papa tonight?" Your paps asked. You nodded your head.

Your paps placed you between him and your dad. You cuddled into your dad's side making sure that he was still there and not going anywhere.

You all ended up fast asleep cuddling with each other. After that, you didn't have a single nightmare that night.

Chris Hemsworth:

You had just shot up out of bed. You were breathing heavily and you had tears running down your cheeks. You just had a nightmare that your dad left you at the beach and didn't come looking for you.

You were so scared that all you could do was scream.

Y/n: "DADDY!!!" You screamed at the top of your lungs.