They Hear You Swear

Robert Downey Jr.:

The first time you swore was when you were about 5 and you were on set with your dad. Your dad had to swear for his character, since he was Iron Man. Your dad said the word 'shit'. You wanted to know what it meant and so you asked him when he finished his scene.

Y/n: "Daddy?" You asked.

Robert: "What's up kiddo?" Your dad asked.

Y/n: "What does shit mean?" You asked.

Gwyneth, Jon and Don all burst out laughing, your dad gave them all a look as in to say shut up. Your dad then looked at you and didn't know what to say. 

Robert: "Do not say that word again, okay? That is a naughty word." Your dad said.

Y/n: "But you say it." You said.

Robert: "I do say it but that's because I'm an adult and you're a kid. That word to you is a bad word, so you are never to say it again. Do you understand me?" Your dad said, sounding very serious.

Y/n: "Yes daddy." You said, looking down. 

Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan:

You were walking out of school to where your dad and paps were waiting to pick you up, when the school bully and her friend decided to mess with you.

Grace: "Hey, famous bitch." Grace said as she pushed you on the left side.

Holly: "Where you going?" Holly said, as she pushed you on the right side.

Y/n: "Leave me alone." You said.

Grace: "What are you going to do if we don't?" Grace said, as she pushed you once again.

Holly: "She's gonna get her dad and paps to come and tell us off because she can't do anything herself." Holly said.

By now you had made it outside and your dad and paps could see your face and knew that you didn't look happy. You made a face that somehow said, 'I got this' but when she mentioned your dad and paps, you stopped. Nobody talks about your dad and paps that way and gets away with it.

Grace: "Why'd you stop freak?" Grace said.

Y/n: "Don't you dare talk about my dad and paps like that." You said, standing up to them.

Holly: "What did you just say?" Holly asked.

Y/n: "You heard what I said, or do your ears need checking?" You stated.

Holly: "You little shit." Holly said as she swung at you, which you dodged.

Grace got involved as well and started trying to hit you. You dodged and blocked every hit except one. You got hit in the face and it gave you a black eye and a busted nose.

Your dad and paps could both see the whole thing but decided not to get involved because it wouldn't help the situation, as much as they really wanted to. You wiped your face and said,

Y/n: "That's it. You seem to think that you are better than everyone else. Well, I'm here to say that you aren't and I am not going to let you bully me or anyone else again. So, if I see you pushing, shoving, hitting or even making fun of someone, I will hurt you in ways you never knew were possible. So, I'm gonna say this once and only once. Fuck off!" You said, getting into both of their faces. They looked scared. But you ended up saying the last bit a little too loud and your dad and paps both heard it.

Grace and Holly both ran away and you walked to your dad and paps. When you got to them, they started checking your face.

Y/n: "I'm fine. Would you guys stop?" You said, chuckling a little.