You Go To Set With Them

These are gonna be with you still having a broken bone.

Robert Downey Jr.:

You went to the Avengers set where you met Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Jeremy Renner, Mark Ruffalo and Tom Hiddleston. You had already met Scarlett Johansson due to going to set with your dad on Iron Man 2.

You were really scared to meet them because you didn't like meeting new people.

When you got to set, the first person you saw was Scarlett, but she didn't see you because she had her back turned, talking to the new cast members.

Y/n: "Daddy, can I go over to auntie Scar?" You asked.

Robert: "Sure. I have to go and talk to the director. Please stay with Scarlett and be careful of your leg." Your dad said.

Y/n: "Okay daddy." You said, as you used your crutches to go over and hug Scarlett's leg.

Scarlett: "Woah." She said. "Is that who I think it is?" She asked, as she looked down to see you hugging her leg. "Hello Y/n." She said, as she picked you up, as your crutches were placed at the side of her.

Y/n: "Hi, auntie Scar." You said.

Chris H: "Well hello." Chris Hemsworth said as he started walking towards Scarlett and Chris E, with Tom following behind him. "Who is this cutie in your arms?" He asked.

You got really shy and hid your face in Scarlett's chest, so Scarlett introduced you.

Scarlett: "This is Y/n. She is Robert's daughter." She said.

Chris H: "Well, hello Y/n. My name is Chris and this is my friend Tom." He said, politely.

Y/n: "Hi." You said, lifting your head from Scarlett's chest. You turned to the other Chris and with a bit more confidence you asked, "What's your name?"

Chris E: "My name is also Chris." He said.

Y/n: "Two Chris'. That'snot gonna be confusing." You said sarcastically, making everyone chuckle. Two other people came over to introduce themselves. "Who are you guys?" You asked, politely.

Jeremy: "Well my name is Jeremy." Jeremy said.

Mark: "And my name is Mark." Mark said.

Y/n: "I'm Y/n. I'm Robert's daughter." You said.

Tom: "Y/n, if you don't mind me asking, what happened to your leg?" Tom asked.

Y/n: "I broke it falling down the stairs." You stated as if it wasn't a big deal. Once you said that your dad came back.

Robert: "Hey kiddo." Your dad said.

Y/n: "Hi daddy." You said.

The director called everyone to set and started shooting while you watched.

Once the day was over, you said bye to everyone and your dad carried you to the car.

Robert: "Did you have fun, kiddo?" Your dad asked you, on the drive home.

Y/n: "I had so much fun. I can't wait to go back and see you guys film again. I also can't wait to see the movie." You said.

By the time you got home, you were asleep. Your dad picked you up, placed you in your bed and wished you goodnight. He then went to his room and went to bed himself. It had been a very long and busy day.

Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan:

The first time you went to set was when you was a baby, but you don't remember it. So, you asked your dad and paps to take you again. They agreed. You went to the Winter Soldier set.