018

C h a p t e r  1 8

{ Confess }

{song#17: Let's fall in love for the night by FINNEAS }

I was currently sneaking out of my house. Something I have never done in my life before. I sadly had a very high window so jumping out of my window like I have seen in every movie would definitely not work. 

I slowly walked down the stairs and looked around the house when I heard no noises. I then got a text from my mom saying that my mom and dad had to go out to a dinner. I smiled instantly, I could actually go to his house now.

I walked out of my house, a cool breeze passing by. I sadly did not dress appropriately and wore an oversized tee and shorts which were definitely not keeping me warm as a stronger breeze passed by. I shivered as I walked to the bus stop. I payed for my ticket and then sat down on the bus looking out of the window.

After 10 minutes I finally got dropped off at my stop. I got out of the bus, thanking the bus driver beforehand and started walking to Ren's place. It wasn't very far away from the stop which was great for me.

I kept walking till my eyes landed on a huge mansion. I get amazed every time I see Ren's place. It is so huge for a not so big family. As I got closer to the house, I saw the servants and I started getting nervous.

This was the first time that I sneaked out but also the first time that I was at a boy's house, just the two of us together. My heart was going insane, I swear I was going to get a heart attack any second. 

I got out my phone and texted him that I was here. I waited a bit away from the front door, looking at my phone until I heard the sound of the door opening making me look up to see what created the sound. I saw Ren and I swear my heart leapt.

He was wearing a simple oversized tee shirt, sweatpants, and his hair was a bit messy and a bit wet, I guessed that he just washed it. For some reason, he looked incredible, even with plain clothes and messy hair. 

Ren started getting closer and closer and smiled.

"Hey cutie, thanks for coming," he said ruffling my hair before grabbing my wrist gently and guiding me into the house.

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked curiously.

He smiled and dragged me to his own personal cinema room.

"Let's watch a movie and eat snacks," he said smiling brightly and grabbing popcorn and other sweets like gummies and chocolates to eat.

He plopped onto the couch and patted the seat next to him.

I decided to sit a bit farther away from him. I felt way too awkward to sit right next to him.

Ren looked over at me and pouted, "do I stink or something?"

I laughed and shook my head, "no, I just wanna sit over here."

He shook his head and wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me as close as possible to him as he could.

"That's much better," he said smiling innocently and he looks back at the projector and scrolls through stuff to watch while I blush like crazy.

"Hmmm...what do you want to watch?"

I thought for a while and shrugged, "anything...BUT not a horror movie, I hate horror movies."

He smiled and decided it would be fun to tease her a bit, so he decided to play a movie that didn't seem like a horror movie, but actually was. He chuckled to himself causing me to look over at him with a suspicious look. He innocently smiled causing me to smile back and look at the screen. It seemed to be a simple romance movie which I was okay with.

We started watching the movie and everything was going okay until it got more horror like, I was confused but I trusted Ren. Suddenly a jump scare played causing me to Hugh Ren tightly and hide my face on his chest. I really hate horror movies and jump scares.

Ren smiled and hugged me back before patting my head saying it was okay and that I could look now.

The movie wasn't too bad but there were definitely a lot of jump scares that got me really bad and made me hide, on Ren's chest.

I slapped Ren's arm once the movie was done and scoffed.

"I told you I don't like horror movies yet you play one," I said glaring at him.

He laughed at my reaction and ruffled my hair, "it wasn't a horror movie, it was a Roma-"

I hit him with a pillow causing him to laugh more. I got up annoyed and looked down at him.

"I am going home," I said almost leaving until he grabbed my wrist and pulled me so that I was now sitting on his lap.

"Hey, you are not going anywhere, you are staying with me today, you promised," he said frowning and hugging me.

I sighed and got off his lap, plopping next to him once again, eating some more popcorn.

"What do you want to do now?"

I thought for a while and shrugged, "should we play a game?"

Ren's eyes brightened, "sure! Do you want to play the game where you have to say yes to every question the other player asks and if you say no to anything then you have a punishment?"

I raised a brow and shrugged, "sure... but what punishment are we talking about?"

"You know, drinking a disgusting smoothie that I happened to make."

I furrowed my eyebrows and tilted my head slightly, "how did you manage to do that."

"Oh, I was trying to make Thyme drink it," he smiled sheepishly before standing up, "let me grab the smoothie," he said before exiting the room to grab the disgusting smoothie he mentioned before.

"Let's play shall we," Ren said his eyes showing lots of mischief.

"Okay, who is going first," I asked.

"You," he said smiling.

I nodded and thought for a bit before smirking, "Thyme is more attractive than you,"I said.

"yes," he said with gritted teeth.

"you still sleep with your lights on cause you're scared of the dark," Ren said mockingly.

"yes," I said rolling my eyes, "you like Malai," I said cautiously.

"yes," he said looking down but then back up at me, "you like me," he said challenging me.

"yes," I said confidently, "you want to kiss me," I said.

"yes," he said before smirking, leaning closer to me.

"you want to kiss me," he said raising a brow with a playful look.

"yes," I say breathless as he comes closer and closer.

"you renrawin Aira have a crush on me," I said not thinking.

"yes," he said not thinking twice, "you Aanya Chantha have a crush on me," he said looking at my lips.

"yes," I said before closing the gap between us.

{Short chapter ik, I feel like it has been forever since I have updated, sorry about that. I have been really busy lately. Hope you guys are feeling okay, don't get sick I heard a lot of people have been getting sick lately. Make sure to take care of yourself! Love you guys and thank you so much for 8K, you guys are too nice T_T . Have a great day/night!}