005

C h a p t e r   5

{New Friends}

{song#4: Night Changes by One Direction}

It was finally the weekend, I was grateful that I didn't have to go to school for two days. I decided to finally get out of my bed after 10 minutes, heading towards the bathroom to get ready. I put on a white ribbed peplum tank top that created cute bows at the top of my shoulders and also put on some basic denim jeans. I did some light makeup and styled my curtain bangs before heading to the kitchen to eat. I smelled the amazing scent of Patongo, which are basically Thai donuts. I smiled upon seeing my grandpa and him frying the incredible mini donuts. I gave him a hug making him laugh lightly.

"Aren't you excited to eat Patongo."

I smiled at his remark and nodded,

"I am excited to eat anything you make dtaa."

I sat at the dining table and was browsing on my phone, seeing every news outlet or website filled with things related to the F4, making me annoyed. I put my phone down and noticed that Alia was there making me glare at her slightly. She looked back and her eyes were cold, but then she looked at me filled with guilt.

"I am so so so sorry for not telling you about the party, and the dress code, and just leaving you guys to get bullied. Jane and her gang finally let me be apart of something, they seemed to actually like me, and I didn't want to get bullied so I gave in. But then I realized at the party how sick they actually are. I am sorry."

She looked down, playing with her hands. I looked at her and smiled, taking her hand in mine. 

"It's all good, but remember, we stick together. Also you looked incredible in that dress, where did you even manage to get it?"

"Um...Kavin gave it to me."

I widened my eyes and bumped her shoulder with mine.

"Isn't someone getting close to Mr. Playboy"

She blushed and lightly hit my shoulder. I told her to get ready, since me and Gorya were planning on going to the mall together. She came back wearing a black t-shirt that was off one of her shoulders and some blue ripped denim shorts. We bid my grandpa goodbye and left the house.

We met up with Gorya, and headed to the mall. It wasn't that far away so we didn't have to walk too far. We made it and decided to go to multiple shops, not buying anything but window shopping. After a little bit, we decided to get some ice cream to eat. Gorya and I got chocolate ice cream while Alia got strawberry. We sat down on the nearest bench and ate the ice cream talking about random things until Alia suddenly looked nervous.

"Guys...F4...here"

Me and Gorya looked and sure enough it was the F4 along with a million random fangirls and even some fanboys. We all looked at each other and decided it would be the best to hide. We ended up at another random clothing shop, discarding our ice cream before entering. Sadly, luck was not with us. The F4 decided to enter this clothing store. Until Alia had a really great idea to hide in the changing rooms. We ended up going into one changing room, waiting for a little while, until 10 minutes had passed. That was when we all got a bit tired of waiting around in the room and all agreed that we just had to get out of there. We exited the changing rooms and Alia immediately bumped into Kavin making me and Gorya look at each other with wide eyes. However we didn't see any of the others so we decided to stay.

"Oh look who is here, Alia and her friends."

Alia nodded and smiled looking at Kavin with hearts in her eyes, making me and Gorya gag.