007

C h a p t e r   7

{Parting}

{song#6: Oceans and Engines by NIKI}

It has been a couple of days since the day me and Ren hung out. School has been hard but people are bullying as the attention is slowly being averted to others. We still have many people bullying us harshly. 

I arrived at school normally with Alia and we both saw Gorya running to us.

"Do you know where P'Ren is?"

Me and Alia shook our heads, I started to get worried.

"What happened? Is everything okay?"

Gorya nodded and smiled, "Nothing to worry about, I just need to return his handkerchief."

Me and Alia nodded, "how about you and Aanya look for him at the rooftop, I need to do something really quick."

Me and Gorya looked at Alia suspiciously but shrugged it off and went to the rooftop. We looked everywhere and did not see him, frustrated. We walked down the stairs and suddenly ran into MJ causing the both of us to be shocked.

"Are you guys looking for Ren?" he said looking at me and Gorya with a smug expression.

"Yeah, we need to give him something back."

"Well, he is with P'Mira," he showed us a photo P'Mira posted with Ren at her home.

Me and Gorya looked at each other with wide eyes.

"You guys should go to her house to give it to him. I know what you want to do with him."

P' Kavin and MJ started to tease us making us yell that we just needed to return his handkerchief back. Me and Gorya decided to go to Mira's house, well mansion.

We arrived at her amazing house, only reminding me how different I was from these people. It suddenly started to rain causing me and Gorya to look for shelter and we saw Mira and Ren coming out of the house arguing with each other. I told Gorya how we should leave but she said we should linger for a bit. 

"Why are you leaving, can't you do what you are doing here too!"

"I need to chase my dreams, I know that I will hurt a lot of people, but think about all the people I will make happy."

"Are you seriously gonna leave me...and our relationship."

Mira looked at Ren solemnly and came closer to him.

"I will miss you a lot...but I have to achieve my dreams."

The conversation ended there and me and Gorya decided we should leave since it wasn't a good time. We left the house quietly not talking much, we went back to school and finished the rest of our classes.

I decided to head somewhere by myself to think some things through. I kept replaying the conversation Ren and Mira had. I felt so bad for Ren, I loved when he was happy but without Mira, I don't think he will be able to smile. I knew I had to do something but I didn't know what. I continued to walk around looking at the ground until I ran into someone.

"Oh my ghosh I am so sorry I-"

"Oh it's you."

I looked at Ren and smiled sadly. We both grabbed some banana milk and sat on a nearby bench. Ren looked lost somehow, I hated it. I kept glancing at him and I think he started to notice.

"Why do you keep looking at me?"

He said looking directly at me and smiling, how could he smile.

"I...I know that Mira is leaving to go to France."